[Resolved]  rishi gurukul — fraud by tuition institute

i registered myself with a tution centre which was advertised in the hindustan times. i called the owner named rishi to enquire. he said that he would provide me with home tutions soon, provided i registered with him. .i had to pay 250rupees which he came to collect at my house the very next day. after that i kept enquiring every week but he said he could not find any students.this continued for more than 3months.finally i got tired of calling him every week and listening to his excuses and asked him to cancel my registration and to return my money back as he had not provided me with a single student even when i had given him enough time. To this he replied that whenever he is able to arrange the money, he will come and return it. but it does not look like that he is willing to return it back. He turned out to be a complete fraud. i am very angry..every penny that i have is hard earned and cannot handle being cheated this way..what do i do?? i want to teach such people a lesson. .i have the receipt of registration.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other