[Resolved]  Ro System Of Eureka Forbes — Invoice not received

Dear Sir or Madam,
I have purchased a RO system to wash out all my tension regarding happening of any disease due to impured water. But till date I purchased RO system I am in highly tension due to following reason:
1. I have purchased it on 10th December 2008. And your sale person promised me to dispatch bill within six working days. But till date I have not received any documents regarding purchase of RO system. Please note that I have purchased it from my highly hard work earning not from any Black money. It might be possible that your sales people think that all civil person are thieves and they will not bothered if not recived any bill/ invoice of the product purchased.
2. I have visited many times (How many times I can not counted) at your local office 51/5, Shipra path, Mansarovar, Jaipur but always get negative answer regarding bill. Now i feel that there is always a penalty of your guilty. And I think that I did crime to purchase Eureka forbes product, yytherefore getting punishment of this guilty.
With warm regards,