road blockage — Service Road entry Blocked

mukesh k singh
Dear Sir

We are in Gyan Khand-4, plot 144/1, Our immediate neighbours are GDA colony, which tey have closed the entry from service road , we ahve problem on tuedays as there is Mangal bazaar on that day., we have no access to take our vehilces to home untimm Bazaar closes at mid night, our neighbours had erected a gate on service road and locked it. they did not allow anybody to pass throgh it.

please take action to unlock it or shift venue of MANGAL BAZAAR

Comments

road blockage — Road Blockage

I am daily user of New Rohtak Road for commuting to my place of work in morning. Just before the Red Light crossing of Tibbia College
( If we r going from Sarai Rohilla to Jhandewalan ) & just outside the Petrol Pump ( Jain Service Station ), there is a Public Piao ( Free drinking water )
This Piao is made by the shopkeepers between footpath & main Road. Their ( Traders ) simple objective is to get the additional public space, so that they cd use it for their own commercial purpose.

This Piao is non-operational since last so many years. Even If it is operational, it is on public land

Due to this Piao, which is just before the Red Light crossing, a lot of chaos is created as it is on the road & due to this Piao, Traders hv blocked the road between Piao to Red Light & it creates a lot of problem for the traffic. Through this mail I want to request Authorities to remove this obstacle from the road & for the convenience of General Public & a smooth Traffic flow.

road blockage - Service Road entry Blocked