ROAD CONDITIONS of NH-17 — POTHOLES ON ROAD OF NH-17 FROM ANKOLA TO MANGALORE

NEW AMBIKA TRANSPORT
HI, I AM AJIT BARKADE OWNER OF NEW AMBIKA TRANSPORT
MY TRUCKS TRAVEL REGULARLY TO KERALA via. ANKOLA,BHATKAL KUNDAPUR, MANGALORE(NH-17)
DUE TO IMPROPER POSITION OF ROADS & POTHOLES I AM BEARING HUGE LOSSES AS IN A MONTH TYRE OF TRUCK BURST THREE TIMES DUE TO POTHHOLES AND IMPROPER POSITION OF ROAD AS I AM POOR PERSON I AM NOT IN POSITION TO PAY HEAVY AMOUNTS TO PURCHASE NEW TYRES I NEED TO BORROW .
KINDLY MAINTAIN THE ROAD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE PLEASE

Comments

Strongly agree to this point. Since we were travelling from Karwar to Honnavar every week, before it use to take 1 and half hour & now it almost takes 2 and half hour coz of bad roads & pathholes. Uttar kannada & other regions being the tourist place, it will be big problem for travellers.....
I read about this comment which appeared in Sept 2007. We wish to travel to Mangalore in April '08 from Karwar and wanted to know if the road conditions have improved. By Car how long will it take to cover this distance?
We Thakor Ride-On Tyre Protection Corporation have a product which can avoid such accidents and also give additional benefits of saving fuel, increasing tyre life, lower operating and maintenance cost of vehicle, reducing downtime of the vehicle. Also, with Ride-On the motorists will never be in DANGER on EXPRESSWAY where there are many cases of ACCIDENTS due to TYRE BURSTS and TYRE PUNCTURE.

We have testimonials from various customers, tyre dealers, dealers etc. You can go and see them on our website. www.ride-on.in or www.ride-on.com .
AVOID ACCIDENT DUE TO PUNCTURE 100% GUARANTEED SATISFACTION

TUBE AND TUBELESS TYRES

DETAILS OF OUR PRODUCT

FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF RIDE-ON TPS :
• CONTAINS FIBERS SIX TIMES STRONGER THAN STEEL.
• PREVENTS & SEALS PUNCTURES INSTANTLY.
• EXTENDS TYRE LIFE BY 25% OR MORE.
• SELF SEALS PUNCTURES AS THEY HAPPEN EVEN WHILE YOU ARE DRIVING.
• ONE APPLICATION ONLY FOR ENTIRE LIFE OF TYRE.
• MAINTAINS PROPER TYRE INFLATION.
• IMPROVES FUEL ECONOMY.
• LOWERS OPERATING AND MAINTENANCE COSTS.
• HELPS REDUCE DOWN TIME FOR YOUR VEHICLES.
Tellicherry – Mahe Bye Pass (NH Division), Tellicherry, Special Tahasildar, LA (NH), Thalasserry had acquired 0.0718 hector of my land for Tellicherry – Mahe Bye Pass in the year 1995. Kindly note our land, house along with Well also came under 0.0718 hector and become homeless, at that time. After obtaining the clearance from the concerned Dept. I had constructed a small house in my remaining small land. Surprisingly, in the month of September’09, officials from LA (NH), Thalasserry has visited my present house site and area with regard to so called “New survey” and also put new markings further 45 mtrs inside the land. As per this new Survey again I will become homeless. Upon enquiry, I came to know that this time LA (NH) has shifted the 15-year old finalized route, which was finalized after taking aerial survey and followed by 5 subsequent Land Survey. I am an unmarried lady and living without any job. How can I construct a house, frequently?
Mumbai- Sandeep
i am regular traveler from mumbai to goa but due to damage road and narrow roads on NH 17 its not possible to reached at Goa safe please do 4 lane for NH 17

ROAD CONDITIONS of NH-17 - POTHOLES ON ROAD OF NH-17 FROM ANKOLA TO MANGALORE