[Resolved]  ROCK EXPRESS FREIGHT AND LOGISTICS PVT LTD.,B-498,SECTOR-19, NOIDA — My 2 bags is traceless (missing).

I booked my material through DTDC branch ROCK EXPRESS FREIGHT AND LOGISTICS PVT LTD., B-498, SECTOR-19, NOIDA ON[protected].My Consignment No. is Z 77103902.He received material from my room E-217, gali No.-1 Pandav nagar, Delhi . Branch's employeen told me that material's weight is 100 kg .He Charged Rs 3360.00 .he told me that your material is insured. Branch's employee told me that I will get my material at Muzaffarpur on 16 Dec. 2008 But I did not get material on 16 Dec. 2008 then I called on this No.[protected].He told me that you will have to pay extra amount Rs.3160 in my personal account then I will send your material because now your material's weight is 196 kg.If you will deposite extra Rs 3160 in my personal account then I will send matreial otherwise I will not send . I booked 12 bags . I checked my Consignment No. on internet and it was showing that Material reached at Muzaffarpur on 24 December 2008 and it was 10 bags..Muzaffatpur's DTDC branch was not delivering my material and told me that ROCK EXPRESS FREIGHT AND LOGISTICS PVT LTD., B-498, SECTOR-19, NOIDA asked him to stop my material .Muzaffatpur's DTDC branch told me to contact on this No.[protected]. I called on this No.[protected] to release my material .But he told me to pay Rs.3160 in his account then he will release my material. He was cheating me.He had taken his payment at booking time.After that I complained to dtdc customer care . I sent mail to dtdc customer care .But he did not take any action.Then I receive 10 bags from DTTC Muzaffarpur Branch. I took receiving of 10 bags. My 2 bags is traceless (missing).
Some costly items was packed in my two bags .The price of those items is approximately
15000.00 Rs.

Sir, till now I did not get my material so please help me and solve my problem .

Thanks & regards