[Resolved]  Rohan Motors ,Noida — Maruti 800 Service - the car was delivered with serious faults remaining,which could have led to disaster

I have given my Maruti 800 for service to Rohan Motors, Noida on 16th July, 2009.
I collected my car next day with a bill payment of approx 6000.00 Rs.
Next day the car stops in the middle of the road, and could not start I have to drag the car and get it parked outside my home.
Imagine getting your car serviced and then it breaks down all of a sudden.
Next day I called Rohan Motors; they came and reported that the battery is over!! I could not believe that how come in just 2 days after service, battery all of a sudden died!! ( The Bill clearly mentioned, ”Distilled water charges” which clearly indicated the battery was checked.) I assume if battery was about to die they could have told me in service itself.

But I was told by Rohan Motors that that’s the normal case and please buy a new battery, So I spent another 3000 Rs. and bought new battery.

I go out in the evening, and while returning home, same day!! The car breaks down again and again there is no charge in battery!!!

I again call Rohan Motors, that now according to them I have replaced battery but why still my car is this way.
Next day Rohan Motors engineers arrive and take the car to service station. In 1 hour I get the news that the conveyer belt to the water pump which cools down the Engine is faulty, so they have replaced it!!!

Now this made me paranoid, if there was such a fault inside the car, why was it not detected in service?

Q1. Why was not I told about it in car service itself?
Q2. Why did they not find out in car service that the conveyer belt was faulty, and waited my car to break down and then identify the problem?
Q3. Who would have been responsible if I had have some mishap, Like being assured that the car was serviced If I was on Highway or somewhere?
Q4. Even after reporting the issue, why was I told that the battery is over and get a new battery instead of rectifying the problem there itself.
Q5.I had to buy a new battery just because of their wrong diagnoses, Who is going to pay for it?

I sought for these answers and would like to go to consumer court.

Anirudh Bhatnagar