[Resolved]  Rose Johnson <rose_john606signyahoo. Co. Th> — Subject: Please help me.

From Rose Johnson Tue Jan 27 03:59:38 2009
Return-Path: <[protected]@yahoo.co.th>
Authentication-Results: mta170.mail.in.yahoo.com from=yahoo.co.th; domainkeys=pass (ok)
Received: from 124.108.123.63 (HELO web76607.mail.sg1.yahoo.com) (124.108.123.63)
by mta170.mail.in.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 27 Jan 2009 03:59:33 +0530
Received: (qmail 31311 invoked by uid 60001); 26 Jan 2009 22:29:38 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.th;
h=Received:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Trans...
b=0zWga6MJSaR8EX0Y0qvCzvCOHSuJqalEc9BuYW7Y09fbGcmzHbjQPDh/CGunkIM3xeej5j62p5BdOw...
Received: from [41.189.50.169] by web76607.mail.sg1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 27 Jan 2009 05:29:38 ICT
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 05:29:38 +0700 (ICT)
From: Rose Johnson <[protected]@yahoo.co.th>
Reply-To: [protected]@yahoo.co.jp
Subject: Please help me.
To: [protected]@yahoo.co.th
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-[protected]-[protected]=:26567"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

To: [protected]@yahoo.co.th
Sent: Tuesday, 27 January, 2009 3:59:38 AM
Subject: Please help me.

Please help me.
I know that it may sound strange to receive an email from someone you do not know at all, but I am desperate to save my life and future that is the reason I took this bold step, made some research and got your contact. I have confidence that this is the right step toward the right direction.

My name is Rose Johnson and I am from Ivory Coast a country in West Africa . My mother died of cancer just after my birth and I have been with my father who refuses to marry a second wife all through.

Most unfortunately for me, my father just died in a car accident on his way to one of his TIMBER exploitation sites. After the accident, he was recovered dead and the burial ceremony was done properly.

My main problem now is that my father’s relatives want me to marry their uncle in order to secure my family wealth. They said that if I marry to an outsider, our family wealth will be taken to another people and that they will not accept. They said it is their right to preserve their family wealth and lineage. I refused because it is ridiculous for them to compel me to marry an old man of 71 years; a man old enough to be my ground father just to preserve the family wealth. Although I am a young girl of only 19 years old, I believe I have the right to choose my own husband for myself. My refusal to their plan was seen as insult so they threatened to deal with me without pity. They said it is better that I do not live than to have the family wealth given to an outsider.

Last month, they sent some hired assassins to kill me in our family house but as God will have it, I manage to escape that death and I ran away from our family house to a place that I am hiding presently to secure my life. I will not return back to that house again else I would be dead. This issue is serious.

Fortunately for me, my father made a deposit o[censored]SD$ 9 000 000.00 nine million dollars with my name in a bank here that their family members are not aware of. During the deposit, my father had agreement with the bank that the money will not be given directly to me until I’m 26 years of age. Or if I wish to receive the money before my 26 years old, then, I must appoint a foreign guardian overseas who shall stand in my stead and receive the money in his/her bank account. Considering that fact that I am only 19 now and the present situation with my relatives, I humbly request that you stand as my foreign guardian so that the bank will release and transfer the money to you. I will relocate to meet with you once the money is transferred to you so I can start a new life there.

Please come to my rescue immediately and God will reward you. I am ready to compensate you with 20% of the total amount and if you like, we can also go into partnership with my money.

I thank you for your time to read this mail and I wait to hear from you and until then, God richly bless you.

Rose Johnson

Yahoo! แจกเบอร์เมลใหม่
หาชื่อเมลสุดเลิฟที่โดนใจ ที่เมล @ymail และ @rocketmail.
รีบจองก่อนจะโดนตัดหน้า!