[Resolved] Rose textiles — Asking for ID proofs and asking people to open accounts in Bank of Baroda account
From: Rose Textile Company <rose.[protected]@hotmail.co.uk>
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2008 3:42:34 AM
Subject: Job Description And Company's Profile
Dear Prospective Employee
Established in 2002, Rose Household Textile and Clothing’s, is a specialized manufacturer of Apparel fabrics, textile, linen bundles, silk, cotton etc. Along with fixed assets o[censored]SD1, 800, 000, 5, 000-square-meter site facilities and export authority, our target is to provide our numerous customers 'Quality Products, Excellent Service, Competitive Price and Prompt Delivery'. Moreover, all our products are ISO9001 and ISO14001 certified.
Thanks for accepting to work for us as our payment Manager in India . At the moment, we do not have operational base that coordinates our sales in India and the proceeds of our sales has been routed to our broker in India who in turns balances our company from their office here in United Kingdom . This is to avert the constraints mostly encountered in international wire transfers.
However, our broker insisted that we employ a staff who will coordinate our payments and thereafter deposit into their account as they won’t be able to handle that for us.
In order to comply with our terms with our broker, we therefore decided to employ staff who will man the collection of payments made on our behalf.
1. Our offer is not time intensive, it’s almost a stay at home work usually practiced in the United Kingdom and United States of America .
2. You will be notified about any payment that is to be made to us and you shall collect the money for us either in cash or through your bank account.
3. The Board members have slated that the monthly salary for this job position is $3000.00 USD and we shall commence salary payment 30days after you have started executing transactions for us.
3. You should have a Bank account to be part of our company. The Bank recognized by our company is BANK OF BARODA.This Bank of Baroda account is where you salary will be paid to as well as other incentives from the company.This same Bank of Baroda account will be used for collection of payments from our customers.We recommend that you MUST have an account with this bank for our transactions.
4. Your Bank of Baroda account MUST have an ATM Card to enable you collect our money once the payment is made even after closing hours of the Bank and eliminating the hassle our banks protocol.
5. Payments made to your Bank of Baroda account MUST be cashed and be remitted to us as we shall direct you before 20hrs.
6. For every payment received through your account, you are entitled to 5% commission for your expenses/handling charge. This is not part of your salary; your full salary will be paid at the end of every month through your Bank of Baroda account
7. The above conditions MUST be met before we effect your employment.
8. For successful staff that has shown high level of efficiency in the discharge of their duties within 1 year shall be transferred to our offices in United Kingdom or United States of America . This offer is strictly on merits.
Note that all income taxes amounting from money paid to us through your account will be taken care of by our company at the end of every month.As you will also get an authorization letter backing all transactions from the United Kingdom High commission in India
1. For every payment collected for us, you shall deduct 5% as your remuneration and remit the balance to us as you shall be directed on notification of payments.
2. In a month, you can earn more than $7000 depending on the payments collected through your account.
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION:
If these conditions are acceptable by you, therefore forward immediately the following documents of yours:
1. A scanned copy of your proof of identification.
I shall be waiting for your immediate reply.
Mr. Raymond Price
ROSE TEXTILE COMPANY
Take your friends with you with Mobile Messenger. Click Here!
Was this information helpful?
Aug 14, 2020Complaint marked as Resolved
|Add a Comment||ShareTweet|
File a Complaint