Royal Care Optical Inc (Pacific Mall) — Higher price than a retail store

Anna
I bought a sunglass at Royal Care Optical in Pacific Mall. I paid $150. The ticket price was $350. (more than 50% discount)
Next day, I checked the product's retail website and found the original price is only $79. I complained it to the sale person (Doris). She said it's my mistake not checking the retail price before buying it. :(
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

A few more details about your complaint would be good, ie designer brand and model, what was website you visited, were their prices in canadian or u.s. dollars, how much tax would you have to pay, what are there shipping and handling charges, do they spend hours personally assisting you in trying on dozens upon dozens of many different designer brands, are they able to adjust your sunglasses over the internet so they fit your face perfectly, will they perform adjustments whenever you require them for 1 full year at no charge, do they promise you that you won't find a cheaper price any place else on the planet. Be fair you got terrific service, a reasonable price, a 1 year warranty, you paid no tax etc. Do you do this with every product you buy? Do you buy groceries like this, you were never promised the lowest price on earth, just great selection and service, which you were given.
I went to the Yonge street location of Royal Optical today. I agreed on a price of $250 for a pair of glasses. When I showed him my dealfind voucher for $250 (which I paid $39 for) he said the price would jump to $500. This therefore means I would end up paying a total of $289 for the glasses by using the voucher (compared to $250 without using the voucher). DO NOT buy any dealfind vouchers for this company. They will scam you!

Royal Care Optical Inc (Pacific Mall) - Higher price than a retail store

Company:Royal Care Optical Inc (Pacific Mall)