[Resolved]  Royal Sundaram Health Insurance — Non payment of full medical expenses and auto debit before due date

Royal Sundaram Health Insurance is cheating on customers.

First, they do not give full refund of the medical expenses. I had submitted all relevant documents, prescriptions still they have not given the full refund saying I have not submitted the documents.

Second, I paid the insurance premium though SBI CARD (they are partners to Royal Sundaram). Now Royal Sundaram has autodebited my account without my permission and that too 20 days before due date. When I raised this point, they are adamant on cutting 10% charges. This is highhandedness by Royal Sundaram.
Aug 13, 2020

Royal Sundaram General Insurance
    Royal Sundaram General Insurance Phone
    +91 44 7117 7117 [Corp Office]
    Royal Sundaram General Insurance Address
    Vishranthi Melaram Towers, No.2/319, Rajiv Gandhi Salai (OMR), Karapakkam, -, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600097