[Resolved]  royalincome.com — online scam in the name of email reading

according to the information in the website, i submitted Rs.150 for home based email reading job.
i submitted the sum to SUMIT KUMAR PRADHAN, A/C NO.-[protected] SBI BRANCH-VILE PARLE(EAST)
but i didnt received any job as promised by the website.
i feel cheated and request you to take earnest step to curb these types of online scam.
anand kumar jha
mob no.-[protected]

Comments

I have purchased the paying website list from Royalincome.com. I paid Rs.400 and they send the list within 1 hr after depositing the amount in their account. I think Anand Kumar Jha was cheated by some other website. Royalincome.com charges Rs.400. But he paid Rs.150. So it seems he paid for some other scam website and he confused with royalincome.com
Arun
i was recieved your message on [protected]
iam try to joing this type of income plz show the way for me.my contact no is [protected].plz
royalincome website is a geniune site or not. Can anybody suggest to deposit 400 or not
Hi friends, i am srikanth reddy, i got mail from royalincome.com. in that mail it shows earnigs Rs.20000 per month. For this process to get payment by them I have to register in that with Rs. 400. but i have a big doubt... that is ...
royalincome.com website is a genuine site or not. can i believe this site. can anybody suggest to deposit Rs.400 or not.. ? my contact no. is [protected]..
i believe... somebody will help me with their suggestion.. thank u so much..
Speed Network,
Royal Income.com,
22 a Baskara Plaza, Murugan Koil st,
Fairlands,
Salem - 636016.
TAMILNADU.
this s its adress check it too
i got a message on my mobile that we can farm 20000 rupees per month just reading emails . Can anybody tell me is it true or false. My no. Is [protected]
i got a message on my mobile that we can earn 2000/- rupees per month just reading E-mail.can any body tell me how it is possible?how will i registrate on this job, i m helpless, please help me, how will i do the job, my mob. no [protected],
Hi, I can provide u the same list, which Royal Income is Providing in Just Paying Rs 250/-
Intrested ??

Contact me '' [protected]@yahoo.com
hi friends i got a mes on my mob that we can earn 20000 per months just reading emails. any body tell me its true or false . my mob no is [protected]
is this scam or do really earn ... plz do reply
hi friends i got a mes on my mob that we can earn 20000 per months just reading emails. any body tell me its true or false .Will it be possible if i can get the contact no of someone from your organisation.
what we have to do under this-it is on sale-what ammounrtwe have to paid-and other details
call me-[protected]or[protected] or send me a massage with full statements
whot is this aboup of €arn man€y
Hi friends, i am Jose Sebastian, i got a msg. from royalincome.com. in that it shows earnigs Rs.20000 per month. Forthat we have to pay Rs. 400. is it a scam website or ... .somw one help me ...

pl give me call @ [protected].
HI friends,

As its stated it is a fraud and i would like to suggest that dont pay money on getting these types of offers. I'll provide u offers where u can still make money with zero investments.. if intereseted pls visit
shivusira.webs.com