[Resolved]  RPFC, Bandra West, PPF Exemption III Dept. Mumbai — PF Scheme Certificate is not received despite of 100s of reminders to all the top RPFC commissioners

EPF No. MH/36077/287 - RPFC, Bandra, Mumbai - in the name of Pandurangi R Vasudev.

I have not yet received my SCHEME CERTIFICATE due to me and the same is pending since last 2 years. I have submitted all the additional documents required by them and despite of many reminders and personel contact to RPFC Mr. Kamalcha, I have not yet received any response and neither my Scheme Certificate.

I really appreciate, If one can help me to get the above. It is really painful to followup or communicate with these officials who are simply sitting on the issue.

Comments

I am NIkhil Mathur from surat. My complaints is that my PF is not transfered from ICICI PRU to IDBI FORTIS life ins. I asked from IDBI FORTIS but they said he didnt have any information from PF office that it is transferd or not? My PF cheque is already dispatched from icici to PF office on augest 2008, but IDBI didnt have any information. I also got e-mail from icici pru of my PF amount & Cheque no. my ICICI PRU PF no is PF A/C NO-509340 & EPS A/c no - MH/BAN/49598/4468 and MY IDBI FORTIS PF no - MH/BAN/48756/792.
I request you to please check my PF states and transferd this as soon as possible.

Nikhil Mathur

I am Kishor Nichite from shahapur. My request is that I want's to know about my PF account statement.My PF account no.is MH/38966/351.
I request you to please check my PF states and Mail me this as soon as possible.

Kishor Nichite.
My name is Satish Nayak. I have applied to get back my money under PF Account no MH/15436/236601 so far. Pl help me
Dear Team,

I have not received My PF yet being PF no-PF No-MH/48037/11228 Applied on 23rd June 09 to RPFC mumbai.

Please kindly let me know the status of the same.

Latika

I am mayur pansare I have not received My PF yet being PF no-PF No-MH/48037/11006 Applied on 6 july 09 to RPFC mumbai.

I request you to please check my PF states and Mail me this as soon as possible

Please kindly let me know the status of the same

mayur
My previous Employee (Merck Ltd.) has submitted the break up statement for EPS along with Form 10-C on 23-09-09. I have received the Acknowledge slip from Merck.
My EPS no. MH/4843/5336
Please inform the status, when it will be deposted in my account.( I have given my account no. in Form 10- C.
With Regards
PANKAJ JAIN
Dear All,

" Good Afternoon,
Please sir confirm the about my P.F. amount.

My P.F. Account No.:- MH/48037/14449.

Sir/Madam,

I am Sandeep Kumar Soni. I have join the Fullerton
India Credit Company Ltd. on 05-November-2007 in Rewa Branch (M.P.)
branch code.- 0693
My ID no.- 112711. I were working as a
OFFICER TRAINEE . My Branch Manager Mr. ANOJ SINGH I have resign from the job on 07- July - 2008
and my last working date was 17-July-2008.

Pls confirm my PF amount & Diposited in my A/C no. in mension form 10-C.

Thanks& Regds,

Sandeep Soni
Sir, My Name is Manoj Kumar Achra, & i was working with Gulf Oil Corporation and my PPF A/C No.MH/39634/856, i left gulf oil almost three years back and i had received only part payment from PPF office and my account has achieved 10 yrs so they informed me that you will receive certificates, but till date i had not received anything after several reminders. Please look into the matter and do the needful at your earliest.
Thanks & Regards
Manoj Kumar Achra
please provide me my pf balance.

my pf account no is MH/21796-C/109

Please send me an email
My PF Account no:MH/48185/25486 i submitted my pf form on 13/01/2011in bandra
i want to know when i will receive the Payment

Sangeeth Peter
E-mail: [protected]@yahoo.com
My monthly pension is not being sent inspite of regourous follow ups with them. My pension from January 2011 to July 2011 is yet to be received. I have submitted letters of reminders and paid personal visits to PF office and after collecting all the documents from me no action is being taken by the department to disbuse my pending pension under EPF scheme 95.

Please look into the matter on TOP PRIORITY BASIS to avoid further delay.

Rajendra Pawaskar Email ID [protected]@yahoo.co.in
Mobile nos.[protected] / [protected]
Please refer to my earlier email. I would to give my PF A/c details for your info:-

1) Rajendra Atmaram Pawaskar
2) PPO no.MH/BAN/44847 Dt.10.04.2006
3) Pension pending under EPS 95

Please send confirmatory email at your earliest possible.

With kind regards
Rajendra
I am Rajesh Vaja junagadh. I have not received My PF yet being PF no-PF No-MH/48037/10017 Applied on as a month RPFC mumbai.

I request you to please check my PF states and Mail me this as soon as possible

Please kindly let me know the status emijetaly
of the sam.

thanks,
rajesh vaja,
junagadh.
Sub; MBPT Co-operative canteen presently not working
Ref: My letter dated[protected] addressed to Chief Provident Officer,
****

I, Gulabi Poojarthy W/o Late Shekar Poojari, Udupi, Karnataka . with reference to the above sublect years till todate my husband's PPF is not sanctoned . This matter is 15 years old. Please see the matter and settle the amount at the earliest.

Thanking you Sd/- Gulabi Poojarthi