[Resolved]  RPFC RAIPUR, Chhattisgarh — EPF money not received

MY EPF No: CG/6411/5559
over one year (from 29.06.2007), my EPF fund money was transferred to RPFC office, Raipur from RPFC office, Baroda, Gujarat. After taking all the necessary steps from my company trust and regular follow-up to the raipur EPF office, money didn't get transferred to the trust of the company. when I contacted EPF office last time, they said we have already send the cheque to the trust 25 days before but so far no cheque is received here. Please do the needful Sir and help me out of this embroglio

Comments

Jindal Steel & power Limited, Raigarh, Chhattisgarh — EPF money not received

My EPF no. CG/5596/476

Sir want know how can confirm with my epf no. on web site and balance. kindly help for it.
R/Sir,
I want to inform you that my name RAVI SHANKAR and my EPF a/c no.is CG/17543/201. I want to check my balance status.

Thanking you,

Yours truly,
Ravi Shankar

I want to inform you that my name Pankaj Dutt and my EPF a/c no.is CG/17991/163. I want to check my balance status and I have submitted withdrawl form pls confirm when i can get it.
kindly do needful at your end so that i could check my EPF account balance
My self Apurva Gupta X-employee of Jayaswal Neco Steel Plant. Siltara Raipur(C.G).I have cleared all my dues in Neco & completed all the formalities for PF a/c to withdraw the Amount. I have submitted the form on 13th jan 2009. today is 11th feb. 2009 but till now i don't know wether my papers are forward or not. As we are not recieving any feedback from other side & at present i am working with Ispat Industries group in mumbai it is not easy for me to go raipur only for feedback & having noone who can help me for this. I am doughtful regarding this as in Neco the executives only doing all the frauds in employee's PF a/c as per the senior employees of Neco. I am in need of that money but i can't do anything for this. atleast there must be some fixed period upto which the amount must be handedover to use so that we can plan our expance. There must be some action taken for this I request to please release my amount of PF so that i can use it in this time of my need. As i am not having my PF No. with me when i went to Neco for final sattelment Vise Presedent HR- Mr Joshi himself chitted me so how i can belive in there executives under him.

My PF No. - CG/11256/2326
My contact No. - [protected] (Mumbai)

Kindly provide me the feedback regarding the same

Apurva gupta
Please mail me the a'c details of my EPF account No. - CG/11256/2326. As from last year i have not recieved the a/c details of my a/c from my x-company Jayaswal Neco Ltd. Siltara Raipur (C.G).
Kindly tell me the amount on my a/c through email, or by calling if posible. & the time duration by which i will recieve the amount. i have not withdrawn from a/c before & this time i have resign from neco on 28th july 2008 till that time from 27 April 2006 my PF amount is deposited by company in my PF a/c so i want to know the details of the a/c.
Kindly release my amount as soon as posible as i am in need of it.

Apurva Gupta
i am jasveer from delhi i can join two kn/25238/43 and kn/[protected] kindly give me stuse this pf no my i d [protected]@yahoo.com
Please mail me the a'c details of my EPF account No. - kn/25238/43 and kn/[protected] As from last year i have not recieved the a/c details of my a/c from my x-company primus changing lifestyle Ltd. banglor
Kindly release my amount as soon as posible as i am in need of it.

I want to inform you that my name VISHAL SRIVASTAVA and my EPF a/c no.is CG/18198/47 . I want to check my balance status and I have submitted withdrawl form pls confirm when i can get it.
Dear Sir

I want to inform you that my name NAWIN KUMAR SHARMAand my EPF a/c no.is CG 11123/97. I want to check my balance status and I have submitted withdrawl form pls confirm when i can get it.
kindly do needful at your end so that i could check my EPF account balance
I am running a company. I am depositing our's and our employees contributions regulalry in time . I want to know monthly and total position of our emoloyee's account's.What is porsidure to know this.
Let me know prosidure to get our epf account's statement of last ten year and more if I am working in chhattisgarh and have PF number given by our establishment.

My EPF A/c No. CG/11256/1927, i want the balance in the above account and want to know the procedure to get this account transfer to my existing one at delhi.

Anil Tandon
Gurgaon
Sir
i am Shesh Narayan Mishra, i want to know my epf a/c balance and i am applying to withdraw my whole epf amount . i all ready apply for that before approx 6 month ago but till date i couldn't get my money . so please what i do
my epf a/c is CG/18386/47

I was working for CFA (ASIAN PAINTS LTD) last year and i had a Provident funds account in which i had employers contribution. I need to know what is the present balance in the account. Please suggest me the procedure to find this out.my pf no. - cg/20125/2.

Thanks & Regards
Neeraj Dan

My EPF A/c No. CG/18832/164 I am received Rs. 7632 and Rs. 2550 but my contrubution is 6488 and employer contrubution 6488 but I am received Rs. 10182.00. Please clearfy the matter.

Thanking You

Y. RAVI
dea sir,
my mobile is missing in dated 05.07.2009 please requisted my sim is locked.
my mobile is missing in dated 05.07.2009 please requisted my sim is locked.

my sim no. [protected]
R/Sir,
I want to inform you that my name Shirish Agrawal and my EPF a/c no.is CG/20182/01. I want to check my balance status.

Thanking you,