[Resolved]  RPFC Wazirpur, Delhi/ FPF withdrawal/transfer — PF not received even after applying before 5 months in July'09

PF not Returned
I m Haris Khwaja. My PF A/C Number is DL/20846/34093. I had submitted all document regarding PF Refund in July'09 but till now I have not received my full PF amount. My employer's PF department (Genpact Retirals, SGC, C-43, Sector 8, Noida - 201301 (UP)) has already submitted all the documents to RPFC, Wazirpur, Delhi but till my full PF amount has not been transferred to my account. Plz provide it to me soon.
regds
Haris Khwaja

Comments

My name is Shaifali and I submitted my Form 19 and 10c in the month of Nov 2009 but till now I haven't received my full PF amount. My employer's PF department (Genpact Retirals, SGC, C-43, Sector 8, Noida - 201301 (UP)) has already submitted all the documents to RPFC, Wazirpur, Delhi) and its been close to 4+ months now and there has been absolutely no action which has been taken from their end.

I had also written to them at ro.delhi.[protected]@epfindia.gov.in to know the account status but again to no avail. The phone numbers mentioned in the website[protected],[protected] are useless as they are forever busy or there is no response. My details :

Employee code - 016188
PF - DL/20846/22891

Need your intervention, Pls help!!

My Name is Md. Amanullah bearing PF No. DL /12797/527. I have submitted for withdrawal in form No.10-C and 19 in the month of April-2011 but still my claim is pending and there is no status available on " Know your Claim Status Forum.

Company Name : Acro Paints Limited (DL/12797)
RPFC: Delhi North, Wazirpur.
My name is clarence xavier I submitted all the form no 19&10c by air mail date of[protected].My PF No DL / 14348/322 but till now i haven' t recevied my final settlement.I working in mangalore for a Delhi Co under P.FCo
de no .dl/14348/322 and resigned. I request and hopping a favourable reply from your end Thanking you Yours faithfully
clarence xavier