[Resolved]  RSJ INTERNATIONAL FREIGHT SERVICES-UK — fraud or true

I receive this letter now the same with the letter from the other complaints and I want to confirm if this offer from the company is true or just a fraud.Please let me know as soon as possible.Thank you and God bless!

fraud or true

Comments

I did receive the same but without notice.
i also receive job offer, its a fraud for sure, no telecon, no interview
it's totally fraud...bcause they ask to submit of 1000 GBP...so totally fraud.this is a spam.

RSJ International Fregith Services & UK Travel Limited — Job Offer and Visa fee

I received a job offer and am asked to pay GBP950 for the processing of my visa but they said they will reimburse all expenses. They ask me to submit the signed agreement letter to UK Travel Limited which will take charge of the visa processing
I also received a job offer from RSJ International freight Services and asking me to pay 950 GBP to UK travel Limited which will process my visa
This is a total fraud, check the letter carefully the website given is www.rsj-internationals.co.uk this is a fake website. The actual website is www.rsj-international.co.uk. The content on both websites is the same except for the telephone numbers and emails. BE carefull this is a TOTAL Fraud.
I did receive the same but without notice.
i also received a job offer, and asking me to submit 950 GBP thru western union for visa processing, this is definitely fake
I got an appointment letter from RSJ International Freight Services and am happy first time for me that a company offers great packages and facilities to me, i just want to know wheather that this company is totally true or fraud. Pls let me know asap, thank you .
I got a offer leter from rsj international is it Company is orginal or cheeting, how can i clarifay my douts
I received a offer letter from rsj international and this is without any telecon or Interview and hard to believe pacakages are offered with enticing benefits. if you notice the name Bob Filtham is spelled differently in the site, , which normally does not happen.. It's very hard to verify the authenticity... If anybody can get in touch with the british embassy that might help... But will try to find out...
TODAY I HAVE RECEIVED A LETTER FROM RSJ INTERNATIONAL FREIGHT SERVICES FOR THE POST OF AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN .IS THERE ANY VACANCIES LIKE THAT
I have been offered the same, after a lot of verification came to know that the entire thing is fake and some people want to make fool o[censored]s. DO NOT ever go with the offer.

i have also received job letter from RSJ international...they have given me designation along with salary scale of 11, 700 GBP. request you to please advice whether it is true or fraud.
Seems to be genuine.
Hey guys, i also recieved the same but i contacted the company and they said me to contact the uk travellers company as they have told you, but have you all got in touch with uk travellers.com?? i got in touch with them and i got a email with a visa form.they have also told me to give 950 pounds which is not a joke...but try and contact the company guys...catch hold of some relatives in london...im just removing all info about RSJ and ill put it here asap.thank you.keep smiling guys.
Hai guys, i also got this offer letter for the post of operation manager RJS intl freight services. Guess this is fraud. pls can you reconfirm.
hi this is mohammed hidayathulla from india i got one mail from R.S.J.internationals fright services as a appointment letter they selected my profile as a operations in charge but i did not believe this how they selected me with out making any interviews and also they asked me i want to pay the amount of 950 GBP to the U.K. travels to make the work permit what i do is this true or false please reply me immediately.

regards...
SK.MOHAMMED HIDAYATHULLA
hi, i have recieved an appointment letter from RJS internationals freight services.but they r not asking me any money..i want to know whether its fake or true.plz rly back asap.