[Resolved]  Rupeemail — Fraud

Rupeemail Is good but you will get money first time after 2/3 months you will not get any peni from them .....So,everybody is very careful

Comments

I got Rs 507 last week.Total processing time taken 22 days.Itz is not fraud
RupeeMail is not a fraud but its a time waster...you'll have to wait for months and years to claim your check its not good. i personally dont feel good for some quick money makers.

Rupeemail.In — My Cheque not received

My name is nilesh jaiswal. I am join rupeemail.In and earn Rs. 26. Rupeemail says always chaque send. But my chaque not recieve. 1 month but not recieve my chaque.Please please help me it is fake site.
many
RupeeMail web site is not opening since 2-3 months. Whats the problem with this website??

Ashish

Rupeemail — it is a fake site

sir, I chandan Muduli is a coustermer of Rupeemail. i earn money in the rupeemail Rs.200/-. but now rupeemail not give payment me . what to do now.Please help me in this matter.

Rupeemail — To delay payment

I am Chandan Muduli, My email. id is = [protected]@gmail.com, i am give some refferal to rupeemail beacause this rupeemail cant give me my payment now. i know how this company chating with me.
frnds try i it is genuine i m using getEarn Lakhs Part Time Online Jobs Register frnd:
I requested my cheque on 25 sept 2011 but i have not yet received it. It was to be delivered at Erode, Tamil Nadu
My Rupeemail Account Email Id:- [protected]@hotmail.com

Pls reply as soon as possible.What is exactly the problem?????
I refered someny people.but the account balance still yet.i thing its fraud