[Resolved]  S & P Enterprises, Alaknanda - Indane LPG — Delay in delivery of LPG Cylinder on a regular basis!

S & P Enterprises, Alaknanda, makes it a point to give a standard reply of-' delivery will take 4-5 days as there ia a problem in supply', whenever I book a LPG cylinder.
Then the wait starts and they do not deliver before 10-15 days. On enquiring they keep saying- 'delivery will be by this evening'. There seems to be no one responsible at the office who can give a straight answers and no one present is answerable to anything. Eventually when the delivery is made it is on a handwritten slip, which makes you wonder, what happened to computer printed delivery slips?
Is there a solution to this problem and can the concerned authorities investigaed this suspisious delay in their delivery?

Comments

S & P Enterprises — Delay in delivery

I am LPG gas consumer, I deal with M/s S & P Enterprises, Alaknanada, Delh service who are the distibutor of my area, my problem is after booking they have not supply the gas home delivery. Presentely i book the gas on 4th April 2008 on your 1260 nos. today is 11th April 2008, no cylender reach at my home. I request you please solve my problem.

My consumer No. is - 19051

biren kumar
1140, churiya mohalla tkb.n d 44
consumer no19700
booking ref, no, 5411982, booking date 10.10.2011
Delay in delivery of LPG Cylinder on a regular basis!

With best regards

biren kumar

S & P Enterprises — Everytime cylinder are not deliver in time

My gas booking no is 20809, resident add.280, jalam mohalla tuglakabad vill new delhi 110044.I have to book a cylinder,10.10.2011 booking no[protected] ,cash memo no.3449 dt 11.10.2011. I have received massage on mobile dt 14.10.2011 cylinder are delivered to me but till dt cylinder has been not deliver to me .