[Resolved]  S. S. Enterprises / Aqua Fresh Ro — No Service after sales and Defective Equipment

I had purchased a RO system AQUA FRESH form S.S.Enterprises/D.S. Corporation/34-35/Shri Bala JI Complex/102/1st Floor/Veer Sarvarkar Block/Shakarpur/Delhi-110092 VIDE Bill No. 1202 dated 11.10.2008 for Rs. 10, 500.00.

My Complaint is as follows:

1.0 The equipment is defective.
2.0 There is No Service after Sales and it is still lying out of order since six months.
3.0 It is NOT AN ISI APPROVED SYSTEM and No Guarantee Card is issued against the purchase.
4.0 I rang the dealer so many times but he did not respond at all.
5.0 The dealer's name is SUMIT (Mobile No. [protected]) and his brother's mobile no. is [protected].
6.0 The address of the Service Centre is also wrong printed on the bill i.e. S.S.Enterprises AQUA FRESH RO, 871, Ground Floor, Shakti Khand IV, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad (U.P.).

Sir, I want to replace the above system with some reupted RO System, like as Aquaguard OR KENT which are ISI Marked. I also request you to kindly take strict actions against such manufacturers/suppliers o[censored]NAPPROVED ISI WATER System which used for Drinking / making food etc. at Homes and offices. It is very dengerous for the health of the public.

my mobile no. [protected]
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I also purchased it from chandigarh. The very first day it stop working. When I asked sales person to replace it, he said, "hum aapke ghar aake theek kar denge". Then he came after 10 days after so many calls.

Now 6 months gone and from last 6 months it frequently down after 20-25 days. No service from them, now I am paying Rs.200 for every service. :) Now I decided switch it to any branded ISO certified product.

I posed above for the person who are planning to buy a RO system, so thing again before buying [Aqua Fresh].

Complaint categoryCategory: Other