[Resolved]  Sabha Indane Gas Agencies, Guindy — Bad service

I am residing at Thanthai Periyar Nagar, Tharamani,Chennai.

My consumer number is 03324, registered with Sabha Indane Gas Agencies, 51, cart Track Road, Maduvinkarai,Guindy,Chennai-32.

Even after a struggle on booking the gas, they say the refilled cylinder will reach after 10 days. I booked the gas on 4th Feb. 2008.Since 20 days after booking, (25/2/2008)I didnt receive the gas, I phoned them and they said it will be sent the next day. But till date (28/2/2008) I havnt received the gas.

I contacted the persons who distribute the cylinders in and around Taramani, they said our bill is lost. They also told me to bring the empty cylinder and get refilled cylinder. This is not the first time they say so. Every time I had to go to their place and get the refilled cylinder.

I asked the other customers, they say that the cylinders are being sold to the hotels and hence customers like me are put into trouble of very bad response and non-delivery. Please take necessary action.

Comments

This is how they work. We moved from Delhi and they refused to take our transfer papers but made up pay RS1600.00 before they would give us a number for bookings.
Once in two months we get a cylinder. We can't book before 1kmonth then it takes 10-25days to get a cylinder.
Takes days before you get thru on the phone then they always promise to bring it the next day. Even the manager 'promises'.
Now they have a new thing that we need a ration card if we are to receive cylinders. How can we produce a local ration card if we are from Delhi?
They readily tell us to buy it on black market for 600-800Rs!
How is the government helping us teh tax payers/ They are helping and encouraging the blackmarket!
Dude,
Yes, this is how they work. If you need to get them to work, set fire to their asses. Yes, I wrote to all the higher officials of Indane, mentioning their distributor ID and whatever number I found in the bill and they did their job, even on the day their Sabha Gas was closed.

Now you know the trick. Never pay heed to their owner's post-session call requesting you to write something 'good' about their agency. He will be contacted by Indane authorities to do something.

RK
I completely agree with the comments posted by Mr K. Ravichandran. I also have a similar problem, infact the same problem. I have registered with Sabha Indane Gas Agencies in Pallavaram.(Consumer number 17906) First of all they never lift their phones[protected],[protected]. We have to personally go to their office and book. The pain still continues as they never deliver on time. After making repeated visits to their office also they wouldnt relent. I booked my cylinder on 20th of Nov and I have still not received my new cylinder. I have visited their office twice and they are still not bothered. The kind of behavior they extend to us is also extremely pathetic. There are a number of people like me who also have the same problem. Every month we cannot go to their office and beg for the cylinder.. Please take serious action against them. Please.. its a sincere request.
Yes, What he is telling is True,
Since i am also facing same type of complaints,
Please take quick action in this regards.
I am also having the same problem with Sabha gas Agency and iam planning to proceed with a written complaints with the Indane(IOC) againt the agency and suggest for altenative solution for the customers with this agency.
If anybody is interested in joining with me for the same do contact me.You all can contact the IOC vigilance department for the same if your interestd yourself also, the number of the IOC VIGILANCE chennai is[protected].

Capt Pyaris.
The people in the gas agency do not attend phone calls[protected] and[protected], hence it has become a tough time to book the gas.The pain still continues as they never deliver on time.The kind of behavior they extend to us is also extremely pathetic.They treat customer as "".They are not bothered on any escalations because based on our complaint no actions are taken immediatly so they are least bothered about escalating.No fear for not doing their job.They only try to illtreat the customers.I really do not know for what they are paid for ??We are only undergoing mental agony by the way they respond and treat the customers.HOPE ACTION WILL BE TAKEN ...
Lesser quantity and broken seal
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are a two member family and I was in Royapettah, Chennai where the indane cylinder would come typically for 52 ~ 60 days for us. And the seal at the cylinder head used to be very perfect. Since I came down to zamin pallavaram, I got the service transfered to Sabha (for the past 10 months).

It typically comes only for 28 days to max 30 days, now. Even my 1 year kid can pull the seal which is always broken. Of course, even i have a problem booking the gas with them. But if you keep trying for 3 days continously (on phone) you can definitely get it booked and by the time the new cylinder comes your old cylinder would be empty ( both takes 25 days ).

Any body else facing this issue. I am not sure whether they do this trick with the quantity of gas at the main office or at the sub-office at Zamin pallavaram. Or is it done by IOC?
I got fed up with the given numbers to reach them for booking refilling my cylinder. Every month I'm facing the same issue and waste of our precious time. Endless attempt from forenoon to post lunch. Almost I'm trying their numbers[protected]/[protected] for 4-5 hours, but couldn't reach them.

Concern officers can be looked into the issue and sort it out as soon as possible.

Sabapathy
Customer ID 21462
Mahatma Gandhi Nagar, Taramani.
Even I agree with you all. I'm so irritated the way they treat their customers. Everyday when I call they say different reason for not delievering the Cylinder. If we start shouting at them they quitely cut the phone. I struggle all the months to get the cylinder. Can anyone let me know any online complaint forum to say about them?
we on behalf of Parthiban Indane gas agency, like to inform you all, that we will be taking care of the services here in zamin pallavaram in a couple of weeks time, hopefully we will do our best. our office is NO.5, 1st floor, 3rd cross st, bharathi nagar, zamin pallavaram, chennai- 43. landline nos: 22661714/ 1724
they are picking the phone? how we book the gas are get any message?????
I am residing at St. Thomas Mount, Chennai and My consumer number is S-68603, transferred from Sridhar gas to Sabha Indane Gas Agencies, 51, cart Track Road, Maduvinkarai, Guindy, Chennai-32 one month back.

They do not attend phone calls (2220052 and[protected], hence it has become a tough time to book the gas.

If the bell is ringing but no response. If we try next time always busy.

We are totally vexed and upset.

Kindly look into the above matter and do the needful.

Regards.