Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  Sabha Indane Gas Agency / LPG Gas — Not picking up the phone

Dear Sirs,
My father is Saba indane gas agency.
51. vandikkaran street, Guindy chennai 600032.
For the past 5 days my father to book the cylinder gone in vain. The phone nos which has[protected]/71 and 22553363 is always either engaged or ringing. Since my father is a old person and caould not travel to book the cylinder for about 6 kms. from his residence.
I am requesting to sort out his problem and expecting some sort of rectification in this regard.

Comments

The same condition prevails to all consumers with saba gas agency.
It is Not Only with " sabha ".i am also facing the same kind of problem with Prarthana Gas Agency - (Indane),N0: 37,Rajive Gandhi St, Movarasampet, Chennai-91
Ph:[protected], 22242083,22242678
Emegency No:[protected]

It is requested to sort out his problem and expecting some sort of rectification in this regard.

S.Murlidharan
I just wonder who the customer is when I speak to Prarthana Gas agency. It takes 15-30 attempts before you hit your luck and someone finally decides to pick the phone. The staff (!) are very rude even when they pick. They just treat you like dust.
I do not have a ration card. This agency was insisting on a ration card for continuing refills. Indane officials were kind enough to give me 3 more months for me to produce either ration card or a proof of application for ration card. The communication from Indane also informed me that they have advised this great gas agency about this.
But the staff there just refuse to even speak to me. She just kept on telling me that I should come to the agency in person and explain. She was not even willing to listen to what I was trying to say or transfer the phone to her manager.
They seem to be in a seller's market and I only hope it turns into a buyers' market with multiple agencies to choose from.
Still Shaba doing the same.

I am trying to get them for last 10 days.

This needs to be sorted out.

saba communication — very bad service

i want E1 cunnecton form bsnl. i have applied it before 3 months but there is no result for that now. i have pay all the money . but here is no responce . they are vest my time from 3 months . that is not good and all the bsnl officers and workers have no good attitude they always busy with his personal works and nothing is there oh my god that is not good plz plz plz take some action for bsnl offecers i am very tired and i am going to other networks for our works

thanks
plz accept my request
Yes.. I too facing the same!... They are very rude to their customers.. I have been waiting to get a cylinder for past 20 days.. I didn't get it yet.. Not only this month... Every month, there will be a war between us.. Don't know when this will be sorted out?

Saba, you are so mean? please show some kind to your customers.

If you keep getting this kinda rancor remarks, your Agency will die soon.

Bharathi.
Hi, This is Sindhya from Velachery. We ( I and roommates) have been facing issues with Saba gas agency for the past 3.5 years. We are all working girls and rarely get time to folow up with this, in person. All o[censored]s keep calling up the agency taking turns. As the others have mentioned above, the phone either keeps ringing or is engaged all the time. And finally one day if you are so lucky they pick your call. This month, it has been more than 1.5 months since we booked our cylinder. Till this moment it has not been delivered. For the past three days I have been calling them up and they say they will deliver it today. I dont know if they have come up with a new definition for the word TODAY. Authorities, please do the needful. The difficulties we face are beyond words.
This is the same thing happening to me too. I guess SABA agency want to force its customers to fall at their feet since we are all at their mercy as Gas is a nessicity for every household. The employees are also rude there and they do not heed to our complaints/requests properly. As said by all others, Saba Agency does not pick up phones at all. I still wonder why Gas Agencies did not change with the world by having a dedicated person attending phone calls just to take complaints and booking and give a proper answer to its customers. The agency should understand that its customer base had increased leaps and bounds from what it was 10 years ago and that the same 10-year old customers no more have time to come to them and speak to them in person.
Somebody should take some action against this gesture from Saba Agencies.

Indane Dealer - Sabha Gas service, Guindy/Pallavaram — Non delivery of LPG on date.

Sabha gas agency who have got outlets at Guindy and pallavaram do not delivery LPG cylinders at time. The delivery boys employed there do business with the cylinders by selling them at Black market for a price of Rs.600/- . The people who mostly buy this are from Jains flat and others who live in posch apartments nearby. Encouraging this practice delays delivery of cylinders to others. Can the authorities look at this.

I dont think so, some one will take action on this issue, I am trying to get sabha to apply for new gas conuction.

Request you some hight official to look into this matter urgently. Thanks in advance...

Best regards,
Baskaran
No response for refill booking

Hi im Divagar from madippakkam, for the past 5 days im tring to book for a refill gas, but all the time the line for the Prathana Gas Agency is busy, every time im facing this issue, by luck sometime ill get line, but this time my luke is too far, for the past 5 days till i didnt get the line.

its matter of second to pick the phone and to book the connection, i dont know why they do like this.

Doo somthing for us to favce this Agency

Thanks in Advance
I have booked for the cyclinder before 1.5 months. But still they are telling that the cylinder is billed. it will be delivered today or tomorrow like this times. Please do some action regarding this whether are they selling in black or not. there is no responsible answer from them for the customer who has suffered. Rightnow 2 cylinders are empty. And we are using kerosine stove. Is this correct method of servicing to customer. My cust id is 20698. Please take action soon.
Hi im Shabana from pallavaram, for the past 5 days im tring to book for a refill gas, but all the time[protected]/71 and 22553363 is always either engaged or ringing line the saba Gas Agency is busy, every time im facing this issue, by luck sometime ill get line, but this time my luke is too far, for the past 5 days till i didnt get the line.
I am a customer for SABHA Indane gas Agencies, Nanganallur.We are booking the gas through mobile Compuer service,
and the unique number is generated.but do no when the gas will come..
After booking the gas, we are still watining when the gas will come.One message is coming :"Your gas will be delivered shortly" but i dono what is the meaning of short.
After booking the gas one cylinder is coming only after 45 days.as we both are employed, we are faing much issues.while trying to call the agency, they are not picking up d call.

Very Bad Customer Service and while giving the gas they are keeping the gas in street end.we have to go and take the cylinders and charging extra 20 rupees also.
If we dont come outside how we will know the gas has come..

Please take action for this and try to pick the phone and not wasting ur time and thats our time