[Resolved]  Sachi TVS MahATMa Nagar Nasik — Poor Service

My Name is Mayur Madhukar Walzade, I owner of TVS Apache (RTR-160) Motor bike (Regn No. MH15CF0388 /REG. DT-07/11/2008). I face some problem in Bike long time (Right from the beginning ).
Oil Leakage above side stand, automatically off the bike in running, and gear not operate smoothly. I visited 5 times in Sachi TVs Services Center (Add-RDV Chambers, Parijat Nagar, Bhosla Military Road, Samarth Nagar, Nasik, - 422005, India) for same problem but they are not able sort out this problem.

There is Person Mr. Amiat and Mr Adhav has checked my bike problem they told bike is ok but this is still not ok. Then make a call to TVS company here is person Mr. Amiat .he told me visit to services center they will serve you better. Then again I visited, they worked on my (Oil Leakage) problem, but now after 2 days same problem incurred again then they again worked on it but still they are not able to sort out this problem.

Services Center people not provide satisfactory answer why? & They r not even water washing the bike properly. Pls close this service center i[censored] r not able to provide proper free service to customer. This increase ur sales as well as ur business.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other