[Resolved]  Safeway Tpa Services — Not getting mediclaim from insurance

Dear Sir/ Madam

I have been chasing my claim since the past 5 months, which is updated on your website since almost 3-4 months (can be viewed at http://safewaymediclaim.com/Claim_Status1.aspx) and the company "Safeway TPA services" has been making me run around for genuinely no reason.

There has been a genuine wastage of time, un-professionalism and lack of commitment towards filling the complaints and providing the claim towards me.

The following has been happening in this case ever since the beginning, which shows the company's incapability to handle claims, where as all the relevant documents were provided on time.

Starting from

1. The late delivery of the claim cheque from the Chandigarh department to our company office. As per my discussion with the Safeway Delhi office the cheque was dispatched in the first week of December and which has never reached to me till date.

2. The cheque was lost in some courier company, the details of the correct courier company and the tracking ID was not provided on my reaching out to Safeway several times.

3. Finally on filling the indemnity bond, as per my discussion with Miss Kaplana at Safeway TPA services, after 3 weeks, on a follow up call from my side I have been told, about a section on the bond that needs to be signed and attested from my Banker. Where as in the sample Indemnity bond shared with me there was no such section mentioned

* Already the company "Safeway TPA services" has had a Rs 200/- Indemnity Bond filled by me, where as a Rs 10/- Indemnity Bond would have sufficed the need.

I am currently in a state with no options left to follow up with Safeway TPA services. I would like a concrete response on my case, I would request your assistance on the case as the company is misguiding and whiling away my time.

Kindly help me get my claim cheque.

Abhishek Kapoor
+91 [protected]
Claim No:24720
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

From
Indu Bala

Subject; Reimbursement against Mediclaim Policy 252906/48/2010/2169
Ref. Claim ID-44932
I have to state that I got hospitalised and operated for ectopic pregnancy at saini I.V.F.& Fertility Research Center, Rajpur Road, DEHRADUN. I made a claim for reimbursement to Safeway TPA Services with all the relevent documents.The safeway TPA didnt made the payment but I was asked to submit Patient ID, breakup of final bill, Hospitals Registration Certificate, and investigation films.
I contacted the hospital and all the above reqd.documents in original.Registration certificate no. was written on the final bill by the doctor as registration certificate can not be given.
Safeway TPA didnt reimbursed the money but again asked for the Registration Certificate and CUG films.On contacting hospital they refused to give these documents.
Plese look into the matter as The Safeway TPA is making demands for unneccessary documents for avoiding reimbursement .If there was any doubt they might have clarified it from the Hospital itself.
Kindly direct the Safeway TPA to reimburse the expenditure incurred by me for surgical operation.
Indu Bala