[Resolved]  saffola gold losorb technology — dead cockroach in a 2lt(1.824kg) saffola gold oil can

sir/madam

I Alok Gupta resident of mumbai bought a saffola gold oil 2l(1824kg) can( DETAILS ON THE CAN --mfd:05/10/08 lot:jj-273-G wr/nsk/vo/06/08 p 520790 21:48) from dmart located at malad(w). Upon opening the can we found a dead cockroach floating in it. I would like to complaint regarding this & would want necessary action to be taken. I have a 1.5yr's kid at home, who is being advised to eat home cooked food, if this is what we get how can we be sure of what we are feeding are kids. Wether it be saffola or any company, they should be taken to task for such a thing, supposing if we are having a pooja at home & we are cooking food from such oil then what. Thinking about the consequences what will happen after using such oil scares me a lot. please take relevant action ASAP & reply back. Would be highly obliged if appropiate action is being taken angainst them.

Alok Gupta
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

During the consuption of Saffola gold oil I have faced high allergic problem i.e. tonsilitis and cough etc. To over come of these problem I am forced to take Avil-25 Mg and stepsil for throat. As Oil is good for those who are suffering from high BP. I have also tried it frequently and suffere with above same problems. Saffola gold oil is a beld oil of safflower oil and rice bran oil. Rice bran biscuit crate same problem to me. My allergic problem may be due to rice bran oil. I am not sure about it. If it is so ( lime me there may be too many in India ), than why company is not making both oil saparatelly and marketing it with the procedure for blending of both oil. If suit it they will blend them selves and used it. If not than they have choice to use it sepatately. In this case product market will increase. At prsent like me, allergic problem either of one have no choice other than to stop the using of it.

D T Patel