[Resolved]  sagem bleu mobile — query of service centre

query of service centre in ghaziabad and i cant find his assesories pls send me query

Comments

BLEU mobile -handset — not functioning properly

I purchased the bleu mobile handset in the month of June, 08 and handling properly. Since October, 08 the said mobile is not functioning even there is no display . the response of the service center also is not very appericiatable. The handset is within the warranty period, the said handset may be replaced with a new one.

Details of the handset and service center:

model: blue-670x
techno park 222, nsc bose road chennai-600001
bill no. 23021 date ; 14/06/08
imei no. [protected]
Price paid: Rs 6575

SOUTH blue service
Pratham Telecom India Pvt. Ltd.
2/29, Lady Madhavan Road,
Mahalingapuram, Chennai 600034

regards
Mrs.Tamilarasi Babu
Advocate
i cant find bleu service centre

My mobile is not working, i want to check what is the problem in it, but i don't know where is service centre in NOIDA (U.P)

Plz help me.

Regds

Mehboob
I HAVE A SEGAM MY X-7 PHONE SO I LIVE IN MUMBAI, SO PL CAN SOME ONE HELP ME WITH THE SERVICE CENTER IN ANDHERI TO BORIVALI PL HELP ME

THANKS
MOHIT
I HAVE A SEGAM BLEU 651z PHONE SO I LIVE IN MUMBAI, SO PL MAIL ME BLEU MOBILE GALLERY OR SERVICE CENTER IN ANDHERI TO BORIVALI . . . . . .
Dear All,

Please provide us list of service centre, address and tel phone no.of mumbai location to help me out.

regards
Satheesh V

Regds
kashinath
bleu mobile shop & adress in mumbai, thane, navi mumbai
sir, i have problem with my blue 351x...so can u give me service ccenter address in pune or nasik...
My mobile is not working an i have sent email to bleu care but there is no respnoce this is u know .. that we are not able to find the servief center .. and i am not happy with bleu products and i want a responce and my alternate ...

Need a responce ..
i have bleu mobile. my mobile is not working any service centre in borivali to andheri pls send me details
I have bleu 351x. I have forgot its bar code so will you please help me.

I had bought Bleu 476X mobile from Homeshop18 in Feb 09, As soon as I bought it has developed Hands-free & Speaker problem, I had to give the same to your Adonis Service Center at Goregaon (W) Mumbai, Inspite of passing 20-25 days They are stating that parts for the same has not arrived hence unable to repair the same. When the pats are not available / your service they why you are selling the same to Indian Market.

Request you to experdite the same, Mobile is very important for our daily routine work being without mobile for 20-25 days means a great deal. I had been regularly following with your Service Center they are unable to help me.

With Regards

Rajnikant Shettigar

Mobile:[protected] .
my bleu 651z has been locked plese send me mobile unlock code for it.
please send me message at : [protected]@gmail.com
I have blue 476x phone and i cant find any hand free set for it.will you suggest me in mumbai where can i get it
i have ur blue my700x . but i cant find it service center in near ghaziabad, so could u please help me to find sagem service center

I requested to sir/madam. pl follow the my complaint. My phone model no blue 351x. This mob in crack the display. Hear now not provide to this mob new display( repair) in all shop.I don't know where is service centre in surat.Please provide us list of service centre surat or udhna. pl solution this matter.

Thanking you,

waiting for your early reply,

MITESH PATEL,
UDHNA, SURAT.
INDIA.
MOB NO :+91- [protected].
pls give me a service centre address in mumbai
[protected] nilesh
I have bleu phone & it's not supporting to its Head Phone.can u help me up. Am staying at Vile Parle (W), Mumbai

Complaint categoryCategory: Mobile Handsets