[Resolved]  Sahara National Packers and Movers — Gave False Commitment and threatening for the money

Sub : Compliant against Sahara National Packers and Movers

As per the commitment given by Sahara packer and Movers, to Pack, Load, Unload and unpacking, The House hold goods were loaded on 5 Feb 2009, as stated in the Receipt and Vehicle did not start till 6th feb 2009. Still Now(7th Feb 2009) We are waiting for the GOODS to be delivered in your place, We Wanted to launch an official complain against them. Can you Please guide me how to launch this complain through online.

Comments

I got my goods transported from Bangalore to Hyderabad on 28th Feb 2009 by Sahara Packers and Movers.
I was promised and got a quotation for the goods that would be packed, loaded, unloaded and unpacked.
I was also told that the goods would be delivered to me on 1st March 2009.
There was no communication given to me till the afternoon of 2nd March 2009.
I had to follow up with them and finally somebody called me and my goods were delivered to me around 2PM on 2nd March 2009.
But it was just unloaded and not unpacked.
I had to call the concerned person Bhaskar (Ph : [protected]) in the Bangalore office and he told me that somebody would come around 4PM and and unpack the goods.
I had to wait till 4:30 and call him again and he said somebody would come in 30 mins.
And I had to follow up multiple times but there was nobody to unpack my goods.
My house is filled with these boxes and its causing a lot of discomfort to everybody at home.
And Bhaskar stopped attending my calls aswell.
Then I called the number provided for Complaints and Suggestions on the webiste and Sunil (Ph : [protected]) attaned my call.
I was told that the people in the Hyd branch were bust and somebody would come only by the evening of 3rd March 2009.
Sunil provoked me so much that I told them I cant wait till that time as its causing a lot of discomfort to me and I would file a case against them if somebody is not sent.
Sunil threatened me that he would not send anybody and asked me to file a case and he would meet me in the court.
I called Bhaskar again on 3rd March 2009 and he told that somebody is coming from Blore with 3 other consignments and he would unpack those 3 consignments and then come to unpack my consignment.
And Bhaskar even told me that "there is no other option but to wait till 4th March 2009" which is not acceptable.
And everybody who attend the calls are so RUDE.
I contacted the numbers given on the site for Hyd Sahara packers but they said its "Global Packers and Movers" and they are ready to send their people if Sahara blore sends them a message.
And when I call Bhaskar Bas*****, he says that he cant tell them and I have to wait for the person to come from blore...
Everybody in Sahara are such ****** and they are JUST fit for NOTHING...
NEVER choose Sahara for your packing and moving needs...Its HORRIBLE and PATHETIC!!!
I experienced very badly with this sahara packers and movers..in fact i am experiencing...
I shifted my household articles from bangalore to Pune.
The marketing person chittaranjan told very big big things...but when I saw the service it is worst..
After delivery I saw one of my bagage is completely damaged. thats a big wall watch. At the time of packing I wrote "carefull, glass inside" on the cover but still it is completely damaged...
Now when i am calling thaey are escaping...not lifting the phone and all non sense...

what to do..????????
I shifted my house hold goods from Pune to Kolkata thorough Sahara national Packers and movers (Contact No:[protected], [protected]) in the month of March.
At the time of negotiation the marketing executive named Sanjit Kumar made a lot of promises. We have very good service, very good network all over India etc etc and just see how our service is and you will not have any scope for complaint, which was proved to be right infact. The reason is very clear from the experience stated below.
1)At the first point they told that the insurance paper will be sent through your email ID/by courier/it will be handed over to you at the time of delivery, which never happened. Even if after 4months I have not got the insurance papers.
2)When the consignment reached in Kolkata, the first problem was the transport company over here (These Sahara people don’t have branch in Pune, they provide the service by some other transport company) told me to come to a place 30km far from my residence to collect it. But after so many negotiations they agreed to deliver at my residence that to on a working day. Not on any holiday.
3)At the time of delivery they did not give the insurance paper. And again they told that it has not reached to them from Pune office. When I tried to the Pune office they told it has been sent to Kolkata office by courier.
4)At the time of delivery 6 things out of the entire consignment was damaged. One mattress, One dressing table glass, one panel of the Bed and two bags containing some other house hold goods. I lost around RS1000 for this company.
5) I tried contacting the company repeatedly. Every time some one picked the phone and told I don’tt know. The marketing executive is on leave for his marriage and he only knows it. Today its too much some picked the phone and Saying as far as I know there is no one called Sanjit Kumar and he was never here.

Ist Sahara Packers and Movers — Household Goods Not delivered till now

IstSahara Packers and Movers located at Subhash Nagar owned by Paramjeet Singh Khurana guarantedd by Just Dial - This is the worst ever company I have seen. the owner Paramjeet Singh Khurana should not be dealt with at all as he only talks good. Its been 07 days that my goods are picked from Delhi and not delivered till now.

Every now and then he promises that vehicle is in Surat and leaving for mumbai. Does it take 48 hours from Surat to Mumbai. ge does not have his driver's mobile number and does not even call back.

Ensure that you do not get in to trap with this person as after taking monety and goods, neithe he nor his office phone will repsond.

I don'k know how just dial is taking a guarantee of this company. Will just dial help me get my goods?

The service is not only poor but there is no service

Gulshan Khera
Dear Mr. Gulshan,

We would like to know more about the issues you are facing & will try to resolve your issues.

Please feel free to contact us at[protected] between 9:30 am to 7:00 pm.

Thanks & Regards,
Just Dial Services
I shifted my house hold goods from Pune to Mumbai thorough Sahara national Packers and movers (Contact No: [protected]) in the month of March.
same At the time of negotiation the marketing executive named <b>Sanjit Kumar </b>made a lot of promises.
1] At start he told me final amount for transport(including all expenses) is ... at the time of transport he told us need more amount which is 6000/-greater than decided amount and he told us we have to pay now it self we paid all amount because their was no option
2] At day of transport Sahara National Packers and Movers bring a vehicle which is too small it was impossible transport all the good in that vehicle then again packer man told us will bring new big vehicle with in 1 hr but you need to give extra charge for it we give him extra charge for big vehicle after 5hr he bring new vehicle finally we load vehicle
3] Packer man told us with in tomorrow morning we will reach in Mumbai but they reach at Mumbai after 2 day still the time we ware trying to call them but no one is picking call some one told us vehicle gets problem it in Khandal it will take time to reach at Mumbai.
4] Now Safetime packers comes in to picture. Safetime packer’s vehicle bring half of material at Mumbai most of things are broken we paid for insurance but we didn’t reimburse it Sahara packer made us fool
5] They don’t have time punctuality.