[Resolved]  Sai Shubham Gas Agency (Anand Nagar, Ghodbunder Road, Thane West) — Non delivery of gas cylinder & incompetent staff

Hello ,
I get Gas from SAISHUBHAM Gas Agency ( Anand Nagar, near Muchalla college)
Getting Gas has become a headache ,,feels like we are begging for gas.
Its been more than 2 weeks ,No Gas has been delivered,It was said gas will be delivered in 4 days .The guys working there are messing up with booking numbers,so booking again & again adds up to this menace, so after booking the gas i call up after 4 days why the gas is not supplied, i get a reply we havent booked,,so booking again costs almost 1 more extra week
We are facing this from last 3-4 months.
June-July being the worst.
The employees working there (some) Dont know how to talk to customers,bang the phone before listening to the consumers, ..
I went to talk to the manager once to know whts the problem,,,i saw the phone was ringing on the table ,the lady on the desk didnt even bother to pick it up, when i asked her why you are not picking up the phone ,i get an answer,,saying " i have work to do ",,isn't taking consumers call her work??? the list goes on n on,,,,,
I see lot of gas cylinders are sold on black,Lot of people are seen fighting at the shop premises,all their fight for gas is unheard.
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM ? WHY ARE WE NOT GETTING THE GAS ?

Comments

HP Gas — non delivery of gas cylinder & Worst behavior of gas agency staff

my consumer no. is 603111, i have 2 cylinder connectin but the agency holder is not giving me any cylinder only because of somebody told him that my address is changed, from last 2 months i haven't got any cylinder & i m buying the cylinder by paying Rs. 500/- only because of gas agency holder. many time i have complained but nobody takes responsibility
Dear Sir
I have no complaint but having one query that my Real aunty
who was sadly demise on 26th January 08 & she owns Single Domestic Cooking gas connectin.
Now I would like to know that she having 5 blood relatives in & around Indore (MP) & they are not intrested in that cooking gas connection .
As I am in need of that connection.

Please guide me how i can get that one.

Bharat Gas — non delivery and agency incompetence to handle their distrubuting staff

This is Mr. VINOD Kumar S/o G. Phanindher who got bharat gas connection with No:30815, we booked the refil on 01/09/10 with bharat gas agency which located in uppal Name: Prakash home appliance, but still we not received the refil in time and we are facing lot of problem in home to cook food

On enquiring with Staff of your agency the Staff are giving unacceptable answers
(which they are not able to deal with their own staff),The Staff name: Ms. Jageshwari, she told that refil given to distrubuting person Mr. Narsihah
who got hold it for last 4 days with him and not delivering the same.

The above reply which state that the agency doesnt got control over their staff
who distributing refils to home on booking and they acting on their own and
agency offical just not taking care wheather refil delivered or not or the delivering boy missusing it

The main question arise here that is agency got no power or control on distributing boy or agency itself encouraging their distributing boy to missuse or deliver the refil late after booking of refil more then 23 days.

please look into matter and take action on the delivery boy who holding the refil with him more then the 4 days without delivering the refil.

Thane gas agency — These people are not coming for gas connection

We have shifted to a new place from Bhandup to Thane recently and we asked for a gas connection to be attached to our gas stove. The machine and meter is already fixed. They just have to connect it to stove. I called up sajeev who is taking care of gas connection in our Society at patlipada. I called him on Friday(24th June), he said call me on Monday. Then I again called up on 29th he is again saying he cannot talk..call me after two days. the response is just pathetic....no body is ready to listen and understand our problem....from last three weeks we are without gas connection. These people are not ready to do their job.....if someting can be done to pls make them work for what they are paid by govt. I will e thankful to you i[censored] r listening.

Anjana Tomar
I am another customer from the same vendor and locality. I facing the same issues with this branch of Bharat Gas. I totally agree with the customer complaint given above. The situation is observed by me too. BHARAT GAS please give an ear to your costomer's complaints and pain. Please replace the staff immediately or take neccessary action.

These people have a great service. As of now they are loaded because of backlogs, but are really polite in customer deling.
.25892932, 25890624, 25894362 your all number is not working or all time busy
Agree with the complaints.. The service is pathetic and can say they are a real cheats.. I've witnessed their rude behaviour with several customers and ignoring complaints. I'm moving to HP gas though now.
I totally agree to all of the above, even i have faced same problem. They purposely harass and delay so that you get fed up and then pay them extra money to them. Recently i relocated and called for re installation they delayed for 2 days and then charged me Rs 150 for visit which shows Rs 40 on the bill, Rs 125 for a nipple which shows Rs 20 on the bill and I didn't even see him changing it.

They are real cheats . Their people simple go from house to house saying they have to check gas connection and dont do anything just a little here and there, force you to change the pipe which they had last time guaranteed for 5 yrs and charge you Rs 250.
I get Gas from SAISHUBHAM Gas Agency (Shop No.13, swastit Residency, near Saraswati Vidhyalay, Anand Nagar.) Consumer No. 50107384 Name - K.S. Murali2862
Getting Gas has become a headache, , feels like we are begging for gas.
Its been more than 1 week, No Gas has been delivered, It was said eaveyday gas will delivered today, but we have not received till time. Booking Date - 09/01/2103 Booking No. give 26.
hello, i m the new consumer of saishubham gas agency, i booked my gas in last week, its more then 10 day & i didnt received any cylinder.
i am also calling to the gas agency from last 2 day, every time the number is busy or else they dont pickup the phone, please take the necessary action. all the above person are also facing the same problem.
WARNING: THESE PEOPLE ARE RUNNING A SCAM

DO NOT TRY TO GET CYLINDERS FROM THIS LOCATION!!!, You will have to continue re-booking the appointments and you will still not get any gas, even after going to the office and speaking to the manager, NOTHING WILL CHANGE, because they are running their own side-business by SELLING CYLINDERS IN BLACK, that is the only reason why these many customers are affected. They will sell your cylinders at higher rates to particular buyers and when you ask what happened to your booking, they make up a LIE on the sheet in order to cancel the booking. Their most common lie is that THE HOUSE WAS EMPTY. It is shocking to see that ABSOLUTELY NOTHING has been done to stop this from continuing. The only thing We as customers can do is LEAVE.

"All customers of Sai Shubham can now contact U G Gas, next to Vihangs Hotel - tel no.25892932, 25890624, 25894362 or email to [protected]@hotmail.com." Thanks [protected]@ymail
bad sarvies sai subham gas aanand nagar, g.b road thane w time to time to not dilevery this gass servies bad . compant consumer cort

gas not dellevary

my costombar no 50111216 three time booking in gas ajency but not delevary time to time my booking no.[protected] and[protected] and[protected] three time booking not dellevary 13.09.2014

Complaint categoryCategory: Other