[Resolved]  salama muhammad <salama_muhammadsignyahoo.cn — From:Salama Muhammad

From salama muhammad Sun Feb 15 00:41:15 2009
Return-Path: <[protected]@yahoo.cn>
Authentication-Results: mta150.mail.in.yahoo.com from=yahoo.cn; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=yahoo.cn; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 217.72.192.184 (EHLO fmmailgate09.web.de) (217.72.192.184)
by mta150.mail.in.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sun, 15 Feb 2009 00:41:18 +0530
Received: from web.de
by fmmailgate09.web.de (Postfix) with SMTP id A5CAD2AC47C9;
Sat, 14 Feb 2009 20:11:16 +0100 (CET)
Received: from [41.207.202.89] by freemailng0901.web.de with HTTP;

Sent: Sunday, 15 February, 2009 12:41:15 AM
Subject: From:Salama Muhammad.

From:Salama Muhammad.
55 Boulevard Roume | 04 BP 1885, Abidjan 17785
Cote D' Ivoire West Africa.

My Dearest One,

You may be surprise to receive my mail today, How are you and your business, i hope all is well.I know that my message will come to you as a surprise since i don't know you in person or meet with you before, please I have a problem which I needed a help from you, I have decided to write you for help. I have a proposal for you-this,

however is n ot mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honour against your will.I am in a state of delinma and your profile pushed me to send you this mail, I am Salama Muhammad from SIERRE-LEONE Country and the only son of my late parents Mr. and Mrs.Hassan Muhammad. My father was a highly reputable business magnet (a cocoa merchant) who operated in the capital of Ivory coast during his days.

It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France during one of his business trips abroad on 12th.Febuary 2007.Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of his who travelled with him at that time. But God knows the truth! My mother died when I was just 8 years old, and since then my father took me so special.

Before the death of my father on 12/2/ 2007 he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum o[censored]S$ 15M (FiFteen million, United State Dollars). left in fixed/suspense account in one of the prime banks here in Abidjan that he used my name as his only son for the next of Kin in depositing of the fund.

I am just a university undergraduate and really don't know what to do. This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis here Abidjan in Ivory coast.

The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life.I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards.Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.
Now permit me to ask these few questions;

1. Can you honestly help me as your son?
2. Can I completely trust you?
It will be good for you after the money is in your account? Please, Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible.

Thank you so much, May God bless you and your family as you come my aid.
From Yours sincerely
Salama Muhammad

salama.[protected]@ymail.com

Jetzt 1 Monat kostenlos! WEB.DE FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 17, 95 EURO/mtl.!* http://dsl.web.de/?ac=OM.AD.AD008K15039B7069a

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other