Samadhan Indane Gas Agency Nasik — Delay in Gas Delivery harrasment to cusotmer

I Sachin Bhagwat Phalak consumer No 2297 having complaint on agncy that they are doing harrasment to customer not deliverying gas against booking I had booked gas on 8th OCT 09 at that time they told it will be deliver within 2 days but it was not deliver till 14 Oct 09 after every two day i called them I got same answer from them it will come tommrrow even I had request please treat me as special case give urgent delivery of gas because I having 4 month baby boy & he is also suffering still these people not deliver gas, on 15th delivery man visited at home but he found door lock we waited 7 days continously for delivery.
Again on 3rd Nov I had call to agency to book Gas but nobody pickup phone then I visited to agecny at 1.45pm it was closed I waited till 2.45 after that I aslo visited there home again told all story he ask consumer no I said 2297 immdiately he told that it will be deliver onm tommorow morning
but on 4 th NOV 09 at afternoon i called again madam said it will come till evening or tommorow morinh till yet Gas not deliver on 5 Nov also we are failed to understand these people tedancy What kind of service you are providing to customer??? also not ready to give contact no of their Area Manager... its unnecessary harrasment to me, my wife, & my baby boy who is just 4 month old can you just imagine how badly we are suffering because og these people & theier stupied excuses every time.....
I am working in customer service department from last Five years in top most Telecom company but its very very pathetic service providing by Samdhan Indane Gas agency in Nasik.
please do the needful or let me change these agency or cancel these my connection also kindly process refund amount so that I can take new connection from other service provier i.e. Bhart Gas, HP Gas,
please let me know what action should to be taken by me

Thanks & Regards