[Resolved]  Sampally Gas Service, Erragadda — Bad service

Cust No : SP26552

I had booked the gas for my house on 8th of January'08 and I was told that the gas will be delivered with in one weeks time. Till today we didn't receive it.

I am surprised today when I called to check the status of the delivary, that they have not even booked on that day and they say that they are taking the booking only today and say that they will take one week time from today.

Unfortunate thing is that today also they have not even given the booking no. inspitpe of our request, which they does everytime.

Pls. look in to the matter on priority basis and resolve the problem.

Looking forward your early and positive reply for the same.

With Regards

Elia
Mobile [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:46:28
Complaint comments  2 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

Cust No:14439

I had booked the gas for my house and I was told that the gas will be delivered with in one weeks time. Till today we didn't receive it.this is not the first time we are facing problem every time they are selling cylinder in black.theyare not delivering cylinder. even if we complain in office they are not responding .

Pls. look in to the matter on priority basis and resolve the problem.

Looking forward your early and positive reply for the same.

With Regards

vardhani
Mobile;[protected]
Read comments Add a comment
last one week i am trying to reach Sampally gas service to book a gas cylender and i am unable to get them on line
when ever i call the nos given by them are busy..i am wondering whether they are getting many calls or just keeping their phones down or may be the satff keeping their phones busy while talking to their people

kindly look in this and keep the phone available for the customers to book gas

my cus number is 28446