[Resolved]  Samrish Bhanja — Bad services by the maruti service centre

I have taken Car Insurance bearing policy no. mentioned in the subject. Recently my car met with small harmless accident against which a claim of Rs. 5650/- was sanctioned. The documents as insisted by your surveyor also contained one document that I am satisfied with the services of Motor Art, Authorised Service centre of Maruti at WZ-304B, Palam Village, Sector-7, 8H Near Rama Appartment, Dwarka, Delhi[protected]. Upon my objection that how can I sign this document even if the work has yet not been done, I was told curtly that if I want to avail of Cashless claim, I have to sign the said document. Reluctantly, I had to do it. That was on 25th June 2009.

I was then told by the Service Centre person to bring the car on 29th June, 2009, it being Monday, my car can be attended to properly. However, upon visiting the service centre on Monday, I was made to realise the mistake I had done. No service centre person attended to me nor my car even after a wait of 2 hrs from 9.00 a.m to 11.00 a.m. I was told to come when the lady, who is incharge of the Service centre shall come. They said they will give me a call. Now, they are not answering my telephone calls as well.
Request you to intervene and let me know if I can change the Service provider now. And also that it is almost a week that the surveyor had surveyed the car and passed the claim (don’t know if the Service Centre has received it or not), whether can I seek legal action against the short fall in services which they never cared to provide. Also pl do let me know what legal recourse do I have now as my car still remains to be attended to.

Samrish Bhanja