[Resolved]  Samsung (Ac) — Non Working Of My Split AC

I purchased a split ac (model # as183uga) from ezone, Ghaziabad on 28 mar 2010.

The ac was installed by authorized Samsung representatives. Ever since the ac has been installed, it has not been operating properly. There has been a continuous problem with the cooling of the ac. I have already raised this at your customer contact center four times (emails and calls at your customer care center). At the first three instances your technicians told me that the gas has leaked out. Post this the technicians refilled the gas three times but the same problem persists. The ac works fine for 2-4 day and starts giving the same problem again and again. As of now, the ac is completely non functional and is sitting like a decoration piece in my room.

The fourth time I was told that the AC will be replaced but I am still awaiting a resolution.

I would really like your urgent attention on the issue please. This is the fifth time I am raising this issue. I would request your immediate support in getting my ac immediately replaced.

The ac has been of no use to me for the last 6 months and I would again request your immediate attention. This is completely unexpected of a leading brand like Samsung.

If the ac is not replaced in the next 10 working days, I will be raising a formal complaint with the consumer coyrt in India.

Aditya Kaul