[Resolved]  Samsung Bio Fresh 310 Litre Refrigerator — Cooling not taking place

My complaint No:is [protected].It is a double door refrigerator. One month back I had this problem. After spending Rs.2000/- in total and after 12 days. this was put right. After using it for 2 weeks, again there is no cooling at all in both the compartments. With great difficulty, some one visited me yesterday, and said, that the gas flow is not there, that is why there is no cooling. In spite of my ringing up the toll free number every 2 hours, they keep reassuring me that some one will visit me and do the needful. But there is no proper person who can tell me what I am suppose to do. PLEASE HELP. IT IS NOW ONE MONTH SINCE I AM HAVING THIS PROBLE. CAN SOME ONE LOOK INTO MY COMPLAINT.

Samsung India