[Resolved]  Samsung — washing machine not working

Dear sir/madam,

sir my washing machine not working my complaint detail are below.

1. washing clothes box leckage.

2. clothes dry button are free.

pls check urgent basis. my adderess c-76 gali no-9 gamri ext. bhajanpura delhi -53 (near gamri primary school.) to back side my address.

REGARDS.
DEVINDER KR

Comments

washing machine not working
Dear sir/madam,

sir my washing machine not working my complaint detail are below.
washing machine dryer r not working

pls check urgent basis my adress is n.d.m.c complex rohini sec-11 flat no 34 delhi 110085

Ashwani kumar
HELLO

WE HAVE PURCHASE THE WASHING MACHINE OF SAMSNG COMPANY( WT-9201) MODEL NO:-WT-9201 SERIALNO:601277D) IN DATED: 04/03/2010 TO KHUSHI ENTERPRISES IN RAJPURA. THIS TIME OUR WASHING MACHINE IS SOME TECHNICAL PROBLEM. SO WE REQUEST U KINDLY SOLVE THIS CASE AS EARLY. AND REPLACE THE MY WASHING MACHINE.

SO PLS CALL ME [protected] OR [protected] MY NAME IS GOURAV KUMAR.

Our Samsung Front Load fully Automatic Washing machine - Model WF0602WKQ has stopped working!
The moment we connect cord to the Wall Socket, the rotor of Washing Machine starts giving loud sounds. When we try to operate from panel - it does not respond.

We try talking to Customer Care It says that we have to bring the WM to its center - which is not possible for us.

Pl look into the matter.

Devendra Sharma