Samsung Corby Txt Gt - B3210 — call waiting tone can't hear during conversation

Ajay Vidyut
I purchased a dumbo Mobile of your company and suffering since the decision I had made. can you imagine I cant hear call waiting tone during conversation. This is very basic function which is available in each and every fone available in Indian market.
I call ur customer care no. 30308282 fourth time on[protected], BP No. is [protected] . They said that in this fone call waiting tone is very low. what the silly plea this is!!
the fact is call waiting beep is too low to hear while conversation. if it is so, and you know about it, then you should quote it on pack.

I m Assistant Editor in Hindustan (Delhi) and This lacuna of corby would hamper my professional carrier in great way.

Pl, return my money and get ur mobile fone back. I m pruchasing another fone. Otherwise I will b free to move consumer court. Hoping for positive response in three days.
phone details -(Samsung Corby text GT-B3210 (IMIE No. [protected]) from My Mobile, G-5, Sector-18, Atta Chowk Noida on[protected]. Price Rs. 6450/-.)
With Best Wishes-
AJAY VIDYUT
H-59, Sector-11, Noida-201301
Mobile No. [protected]

Comments

i am using corby txt and its a gr8 phone you can't complain in consumer court i guess as here company didn't cheat you as you didn't ask it to company before purchasing, just keep eye on phone you are planning to purchase before you spend your valuable bucks on it.

+91 89 3993 9899 [Customer Care]