[Resolved]  Samsung Fully Automatic Wm 82vsl — NO INSTALLATION AND DEMO CONDUCTED SO FAR

Purchased M/c on[protected] Not done installation and demo

I have a great reputation and love with the products of SAMSUNG. Recently one more product of yours ie., Washing Machine (samsung 6.2 kg WM Fully
Automatic 82 V4G) purchased from your dealer 'ANAND ELECTRONICS" from Hyderabad vide Cash Memo No:2593 dt.[protected]. It is my great disappointment that the WM was delivered in a sealed cartoon but not installed and demo was not performed. The delivery boy informed that your Technician will come and do the needful.

Even to-day no one came and I reminded the dealer from whom I purchased the WM but in vain.

Will you please look into the matter and arrange installation and demo of the machine?

I humbly request

A ISAAC JOHNSON
FLAT NO 301, CHILIMBI HEIGHTS,
URWA CHILIMBI
OPP MORE SHOPPING
MANGALORE-06
MOBILE: [protected]

Comments

Samsung — Not attending Demo for new machine purchase

I purchases new washing machine on 23rd Oct 2008 but still no exectutive in pune from samgsung attaend demo as per promise to me at the time of purchase...even call centre not usefull

My mob:[protected]

Washing machine Auto — Demo introduction not done

I have purchase Auto Washing machine from Aniket Showroom, Panaji-Goa on 19/09/09. They told us Onida technician will visit to your home for demo till that you do not start the machine. The machine is not start please do something.

I humbly request DON'T SPOIL THE REPUTATION OF "SAMSUNG".

Awaiting to get a reply and do the necessary action.

Thanking you,

Mobile: [protected]
Ref: [protected]
SAMSUNG FULLY AUTOMATIC WASHING MACHINE 82VSL
Purchased M/c on[protected] Not done installation and demo

Automatic 82 VSL) purchased from your dealer 'HARSHA ELECTRONICS" from Mangalore vide Cash Memo No:4CJ 04936 dt.[protected]. It is my great disappointment that the WM was delivered in a sealed cartoon but not installed and demo was not performed. The delivery boy informed that your Technician will come and do the needful.

I humbly request u to arrange the same.

A ISAAC JOHNSON