[Resolved]  Samsung Lcd Monitor 932nw — Blurred Image

My monitor is showing shadows along with original images, everything feels like an wet painting wiped off
sometimes its not much but sometimes it goes very bad.
I have had complaint this about 7-8 months earlier to the service center.
They submitted my monitor for almost 1 month and then returned, it worked okay for few days and the same thing occurred again, I resubmitted my monitor, they returned it to me after few weeks again.
this problem still remains after about 5 times of my monitor being repaired by the engineer, and a huge time of months and months.
I have been repeatedly asking the engineer to replace my monitor, a month ago he agreed to that but said they will only be able to give me 20" instead of my 19" and I will have to pay an extra amount of Rs 2500.
That was unbelievable, they are acting like frauds trying to ignore.
I have never though that such a reputed company will have this kind of behavior towards the customers when it comes to warranty.
The problem still persists and I am managing to use it somehow.
4 days ago I called the engineer and he said he will come to take a snap of my monitor to send the request further but after many calls he didnt came.

Samsung caused me a lot of lot of work, time, patience and effort.
Truly this monitor is very expensive.

Samsung India