Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

SAMSUNG 17" TFT
My Complaint No. is - [protected]
LCD Model No. – 740N (L)
S. No. – HA17HHBLA00850V

I had purchased a Samsung Monitor. It was not working from 1 ½ months. So I complained to samsung customer care , They sent an engineer to my office. He checked and said that we will repair it in 2-3 days. After Some days second engineer chacked my LCD monitor and send its not working display card. So we changed. Till 1 month they did'nt give me any response.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

SAMSUNG TFT 632
My Complaint No. is - [protected]
LCD Model No. – LS16PENSFMXTP
S. No. – PE16H9NQ906533

I had purchased a Samsung Monitor. It was not working from 2 ½ months. So I complained to samsung customer care , They sent an engineer
to my office. He checked and said that we will repair it in 2-3 days. After Some days second engineer chacked my LCD monitor and send its not working display card. So we changed. Till 1 week they did'nt give me any response. Then I had make call to service center and ask what is exact condition they said we waiting for your monitor model because we have not available your model LCD. We give you a new LCD (New model) But I wait some days. I am not received any LCD. I am calling them regular but they are not pick up phone. when they pick up phone said. They give me date on date. But didn’t response.

I calling these executives :

1. Mr. Mohan - [protected]
2. Mr. Aditya - [protected]
3. Chirag Jain- [protected]
4. Karu K Sharma- [protected]

They are same saying but when I have called to customer care regarding this. they don't give me any response.

Now i thought why i purchased of samsung product. In future i will never
purchase samsung product

Please help me what should i do for this...................

SUSHIL DAGA