[Resolved]  Samsung Lcd Tv — service charges

I bought samsung Lcd 20" Model no. LA20S51DTM in the year 2007, January. After 4 months i faced a problem in picture display. Since it was in warrantee period they immediately visited my place and fixed the problem. Again after few days in the same month I faced the same problem. Again it was rectified since it was in warrantee period. After that I didn’t face any problem till today. Now again I am facing the same problem. I immediately called to their customer care no. They have noted down complain and given me complain no. [protected]. Their service person visited my place and ask for 1200/- Rs. I was shocked to hear the amount. 1200/- Rs. Just to visit at my place to attain my problem.

I thought I should have asked for replacement o[censored]nit in my warrantee period only. My main concerned is if I pay them the amount and if again I faced the same problem after 2 months I have to pay again he same amount. So year on year if I select to run same television I’ll end up paying half of the cost of new television. I told them I wouldn’t mind paying for any damaged part or if any mistake had happened from my side to handling it. But asking for 1200/- Rs. Just to visit for checking problem is way too high. I called several times to their service call centre all the time they end call by saying we’ll ask our senior engineer to call you back. But it’s been 7 to 8 days now I have never received any call from them and I end up calling everyday and I get the same reply.
I would advice before purchasing any TV please check their after sales service. I had a really poor experience with Samsung India.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

yes this is too much for visiting the customer they are charging Rs.1000 + service charge + component cost22d98

Samsung India