[Resolved]  Samsung Mobile — Refund

I Have purchase samsung mobile modal no. E1410 SL No. RW55969168B IMEI No. [protected] dated 24/10/09 but this set many problam i have deposit set many time in samsung service centre but my set does not right so K.K. services service centre 102 hans plaza Ambedkar road ghaziabad tell me your set amount less 20% refund me is in 20 days but i have not refund till date i have deposit my set date 1/9/10 job sheet no. 1245 but not refund till date i have many time contact sevice centre owner mobile no. is [protected] but not responce and i have many time contact samsung mobile toll free no. [protected] but not responce so dear sir please provied me my set refund amount.

Thanks you

Name: Vishup Gupta
Mobile No. [protected]
email: vishup.[protected]@gmail.com

Refund
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Sir I purchased new samsung mobile c5010 on dtd.21.102010 bill no.22725 from Prakash Music centre 17, New market TT Nagar Bhopal, IMIE no.354161/04/025853/7. I found the set was automatically turnoff within ½ or 1 hour frequently. I go to dealer he send to me service centre there service expert has checked the set and given me DEO letter on behalf of that the new set provided me. But the problem are same in the replaced new set also IMIE no.354161/04/010102/6. I am puzzled to go any where and I loose my trust in SAMSUNG. Therefore pl return my mobile hand set cost within one or two week otherwise I will go to the consumer forum to register a case against SAMSUNG and complaint to the national newspaper also.

RP Arya