[Resolved]  Samsung — misbehavior at service center

I bought Samsung Monte (S 5620) two months back. On 26th its touch pad stopped working. So I gave it to the service station near JM road, Pune.

I had asked them if i could get it back before next weekend (i.e 30th OCt), they promised me that I will be getting my phone in 3 days from then. When I called them on 29th Sep. they said the TPS is not available as it is month end, so it will take 2 more days. I tried to call, but no one would answer, so I went to their office on 1st October, I was told still the part is not available so check after weekend. Even after I told them each time that I badly need the phone as I have only one handset. The lady attendant misbehaved and started shouting at me that I wont get it before 4th.

On 4th, today, I called them again, After trying their number for 1 hour, I finally got a lady attending it. She again started shouting that I won't be getting my phone before 10th. I told her i need the phone, she replied you can take it and get it repaired from someone else. Finally after lot of argument I got so called "manager's" no called Mr. Nitin. I have been trying that number but no one answers.

This behavior is not tolerable. Samsung should really look into it. If the service center employees are so misbehaving, they better teach them some manners.

Thanx and Regards,