Samsung Refrigerator — refunding of money

Navi-mumbai, Mumbai Suburban District, Maharashtra, India
 rajneesh tiwari

Samsung is an multinational co & well known in worldwide for its products & service.

I am also an (brand loyal) customer of Samsung. We have L C D, MOB,T.V &washing machine.

1) 9th June 2011 I purchased Samsung refrigerator from moremega store (Mumbai).At the time of delivery I received damage refrigerator (FRONT DOOR ) badly damaged. I immediately inform moremega store (Mumbai) which the store said company will replace it.

(2)10th June technician came, But did nothing about the complaint. At our request 2nd technician came on 13th June and

(3) After which a separate complaint to samsung customer care was made, the complaint no-8

[protected]. They told replacement will take with in 01 week to10 days.

(4)After 10 days (22 June) called up samsung customer care -no proper reply 'wait for some more time. Repeated calls made after every second day, but there’s no response.

We got Ushas no(senior customer care employee) .She gave us no of Mr.Vinay (ASM) airoli.

(5) Mr. vinay (ASM)told us our complaint came on 16th June & it will take time. In between we got a call from logistic dep that the model is not available in company’s god own look for another option .within two days we said yes for other model. The next day we got a replay, that this is also not available .Look for the 3rd option,which after seeing we refused.

(6)1st July we informed customer care for refunding of the money.So many reminders were send . We don't no now how many days this process will take place. We request you to refund our money as soon as possible..

We had already submitted the required documents.

The incident (1-full month )has caused immense mental pain, anguish and humiliation to the under signed for none of my fault.

regards