[Resolved] Samsung Uk. Promo — inform that i am the winner of their 71 anniversary

Lilydale Finau
is this program is true???? please i need some answers for me as soon as you get this message. i was the one that i won the 71 anniversary of your company which is known the samsung. i hope that i will hear from you soon. there is nothing to concern about but i have emailed you since yesterday and then yet there is no answer came.

however i would like to give hope in whatever things that you will bring forth.

yours faithfully,
Lilydale Finau

if you need more information about myself i am availabe in what ever time you will consider me to. in addition to that my phone number is 8870661.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 24, 2017
Samsung India Customer Care's response, May 24, 2017
This is in reference to your email / letter wherein you had enquired about the fake email / SMS received by your good selves in the name of Samsung.
In this regard we would like to inform you that Samsung is not connected with such activities in any manner.
Further any response to such communications where personal details are being sought could result in access and misuse of your personal identity/ information.
In some instances they may try to convince and allure you to deposit cash (may be once and / or on repeated occasions) in certain specified bank(s).
They may also call upon you to visit links and/or provide your communication address and/or contact details to release the non-existent prizes.
We hereby inform and caution you, that you should not be acting upon such fraudulent and misleading communications, which are being solely sent with the intent to cheat and defraud you.
You may kindly note that any person who deals with such fraudulent entities shall be doing so at his own risk and that Samsung shall not be responsible and liable for any loss or damages and/or consequences arising there from.
You may also kindly note that we have already published caution notice on our website to give information with respect to such activities to the public at large.
In the event of you being allured to release any amount or information about yourself, the same is done at your own cost and peril.
Thanks & Regards,
Customer Experience
Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd
Complaint comments  48 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

hey thiz is meh zulfiker ali belal and i have got a message from your samsung uk promo which telling me dat i have won 1 million dollar.Is it true?.they r telling me to send my details in this address samsungslip@mit.tc.I am not worried btw can u please inform me .I have evn also emailed u in this address

plz let me know is this true ? Waiting for your reply

Hi, this is Kalolaine Tukia I was one of those that get your win price on your 71 anniversary and I have email you for many times and you call me and told me that the email address that I email to you is wrong and you told me to email you in this email address and give you some information so that it will help to verify that this is me the one who get the price and the information down is all about me.. and I also want you to reply me when you got this mail by using the information down...

Full name: Kalolaine Tukia
Phone Number: 006768870681
Email: tukiakalo7@gmail.com

I hope that the information down will help you to contact me in anytime you want and if you need any information you can contact me by email or call to my phone number.

sincerily
Kalolaine tukia
you have sent me an email, saying that I have won 250, 000 pounds, refer to samsung 71 anniversary, I wondered if you are just playing around with this kinda thing, and if you are serious man, then here we go
get me hook up aright,

+447024099560 this is your number < i still have right here with me

more of my info ...

email mazcoseunos@yahoo.com
or contact : +676 7751603 Noa
if you need more information about myself i am availabe in what ever time you will consider me to. in addition to that my phone number is 0557212521
hiiii sir
actully i got an email from ""E-mail:samsoungboard@hotmail.com/samsung.claim@yahoo.co.uk
Dear Lucky Winner
This is to inform you that you have won a Samsung digital camera/ mobile phone and a cash prize of £550, 000.00(Five hundred and fifty thousand Great Britain Pounds Sterling) for the Annual 2009 Samsung promotion which is organized by SAMSUNG PROMOTION COMPANY UK in conjunction with the MICROSOFT WINDOWS. Which collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to Yahoo, Hotmail and various Microsoft window users, we only select five people as our winners, through electronic balloting System without the winner applying'"""""

is it a correct mail from ur company or a fake email ????
plzzzzzz reply fast
this is all fake, i have also got the same mail, pls. dont provide any of your personal information, which can be misused!!!
sir
Dear Lucky Winner

is it a correct mail from ur company or a fake email ????
plzzzzzz reply fast
Halo Sir, ,
I need your help
I from indonesia
My name novian
I get the same email from samsungboard@hotmail.com
And i was fulfill all form that he require
Now, i must pay the cost of delivery package asked inter-cargo delivery services as much as 570 GBP, , i must send it from western union, , i was ask to cut off the delivery cost from my winning parcel, , but he said my parcel was protect with hardcore skin and bla-bla-bla, ,
Are this is really email from samsung?or just a fake that same with other?
I was try sms him but he isn't answer, but if i reply from email he always answer quickly, , i have bad feeling with him.
Please help me
Reply my comment quickly, ,
Halo Sir, ,
I need your help
I from Nepal
My name is Binod
I get the same email from samsungboard@hotmail.com
And i was fulfill all form that he require
Are this is really email from samsung?or just a fake that same with other?
Please help me
Reply my comment quickly
i got your message, thank you very much. but i do not know how and from where i can obtain this money, please send details.
i get the same email from samsung71.ukpromo@ymail.com, my name is Nicat +9940552300049 i am Azerbayianian
I got this email just today and i was wondering if this email is for real (as much as i want it to be) i do believe that this is fake. so i am asking for you (samsung) to please clear this matter as soon as possible thank you.

WINNING NOTIFICATIONS !!!
Tuesday, October 6, 2009 8:49 AM
From:
"samsungpromtionlotteryuk" <samsungpromtionlotteryuk@ibibo.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
undisclosed-recipients

Dear Lucky Winner
This is to inform you that you have won a Samsung digital camera/ mobile
phone and a cash prize of £550, 000.00(Five hundred and fifty thousand
Great Britain Pounds Sterling) for the Annual 2009 Samsung promotion
which is organized by SAMSUNG PROMOTION COMPANY UK in conjunction with
the MICROSOFT WINDOWS. Which collects all the email addresses of the
people that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to
Yahoo, Hotmail and various Microsoft window users, we only select five
people as our winners, through electronic balloting System without the
winner applying
Samsung Promotion Company UK Prize must be claimed not later than 14 days
from the date of this Notification after the Draw date in which Prize has
been won. Any prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited.
These are your identification numbers:
i won 250, 000 pounds
mobil number :009700598625484
Dear,
I have the same message as the others. Is this the true...?

"Congratulations, we the staff of SAMSUNG congratulates you as one of our lucky winners. Your mobile number have being Sucessfully Verified and confirmed as a lucky mobile number which have won you the sum of £900, 000.00 GBP which is approximately equal to 92, 710, 901.33 RSD and your cheque have been issued and sign in your name and address(PAY:Mrs.Besovic Natalija Naja). We advise you check the spelling and order your name is arranged so as to avoid problems at your local bank. The order is (Surname, Firstname, Othernames)".

Please answer me,
Yours thankfull
Vesna
I won 900, 000 GBP during samsung 71st anniversary and iam about to send money for cheque postage. Please samsung, is this true? From zambia. My phone +2600977629254
dear sir, i have rceived the mail from samsung promotion company uk, i have got winning notifications, as per mail i won the degital camera/mobile phone and a cash prize of pound 500, 000, 00 (five hundred thousand Britain pounds, for annual 2010 samsung promotion,
i2nd mail : reply as per them 5 winner selcted, as per them mobile/camera & cheque prize has been dispatched to me,
DR EGO BRWON delivery officer will be deliver prize to me, & I HAVE TO BEAR THE PAYMENT OF THE CUSTOME CLEARANCE CHARGES OF THE PRIZE CHEQUE AT THE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, is it fake mail

DR. CARDWELL MARTINS,
TEL NO. +447014231638 (PROMOTION COORDINATOR)

PLEASE CLEAR MY CONFUSION, ASAP, 9811556450
dear sir, iam from India, i have rceived the mail from samsung promotion company uk, i have got winning notifications, as per mail i won the degital camera/mobile phone and a cash prize of pound 500, 000, 00 (five hundred thousand Britain pounds, for annual 2010 samsung promotion,

DR. CARDWELL MARTINS,
TEL NO. +447014231638 (PROMOTION COORDINATOR)

PLEASE CLEAR MY CONFUSION, ASAP, 9811556450
hi sir
i am from India, i have rceived the mail from samsung promotion company uk,
email id is ""E-mail:samsoungboard@hotmail.com/samsung.claim@yahoo.co.uk
Dear Lucky Winner
This is to inform you that you have won a Samsung digital camera/ mobile phone and a cash prize of £500, 000.00(Five hundred thousand Great Britain Pounds Sterling) for the Annual 2010 Samsung promotion which is organized by SAMSUNG PROMOTION COMPANY UK in conjunction with the MICROSOFT WINDOWS. Which collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to Yahoo, Hotmail and various Microsoft window users, SAMSUNG PROMOTION COMPANY UK Prize must be claimed not later than 14 days from the date of this notification after the draw date in which prize has been won..'"""""

i filled the forms as per their requirements and got a call in respond to it.

the call was made from a local mobile number 09911029527 and they said that DR EGO BRWON delivery officer will deliver prize to me, & I HAVE TO BEAR THE PAYMENT OF THE CUSTOMS CLEARANCE CHARGES OF THE PRIZE CHEQUE AT THE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT,

ALSO, they told me to open a bank account in the icici bank and send them the details.when i said that its the public holiday, they told me to come infront of the bank at 1pm in the afternoon with Rs6000 as clearance charge and collect the prize from them.

we tried a lot to contact them back..but there was no response.

i am damn sure that this is the fake one.why is this happening in the name of your company and y r u not taking any steps against it, even after recieving lot of complaints.

is the mail sent from ur company or is it a fake email ????

we wanna know it..this issue may spoil the name of ur company.

plzzzzzz reply asap...you have to be aware of the happenings and have to take necessary steps against it..otherwise the issue will become a big one and the complaints may be forwarded to the parlimentary levels..this may spoil the good trademark of your company..

plz be attention..public awareness is needed regarding this issue...

waiting for ur reply..
This is Maduvanthi & Im from Dubai.Yesterday I got 2 msgs regarding Samsung mobile promotion winners.

Congrats!Your mobile number has won you $2000, 000 for you in samsungmobile promotion for claisms send email with details samsungdept14@live.com

Pls let me know is this true? Wating for your reply

me too got the same mail is it true or false

+91 89 3993 9899 [Customer Care]