[Resolved]  Samsung Washing Machine Top Loading 80tal — complaint for washing Machine, details of email sent to samsung is attached.

complaint for washing Machine, details of email sended to samsung is attached.

[protected][protected][protected][protected]----
Reference:
Complaint number: [protected]

Dear Sir or Madam,

This is about the complaint number [protected] registered on 16th
July 2009 with your call center/ toll free number[protected]. The display works on
switching the power on, but the machine does not act on commands; for example,
neither does it draw water nor does its motor rotates. The machine is under
warranty. However, the complaint has not been attended, despite repeated promises by your customer care/ service center people on many reminders. They have been telling me everytime that a senior person would speak to me and a technician would be coming to my place immediately. Nothing of that kind has happened so far.

I am quite frustrated about such a poor service and communication by a reputed company like Samsung. I wonder whether my decision of opting your products was correct.

I would earnestly request you to kindly arrange for attending to the washing machine immediately. Needless to say that non-availability of the machine is causing tremendous hardship to my family and me. As substantial time has passed since the complaint was registered, I would appreciate if the a senior person is assigned for looking after the completion of this request.

Sincerely,