[Resolved]  Sanchar Tele Network Pvt. Ltd/internet Service — CONSTANT INTERNET PROBLEM

we are facing this problem since from the first day of our connection dated : 23rd March 2008 we are facing it from the very first day itself and no one is there to answer our complaints and they are sending there team they are coming and verifying and again the same problem means the problem is not ending, we have got attached in an unending internet problem, and we do have the evidence for the same and i[censored] want we can provide it, PROBLEM: disconnetion internet automatically from there side and no one knows when it will start, and the IRONY is that there eXperts are not able to trace the fault. THE ADDRESS OF CULPRIT COMPANY : 116, MADHAV DARSHAN, WAGAWADI ROAD, BHAVNAGAR-364001. AND MAILING ADDRESS: [protected]@SANCHARONLINE.NET, PH :[protected], 3001411, 3001000.

Comments

I am toatly disagree with the complain of M/s Sanchar Telenetwork . i am having net connectin since 2004 and never face any breakdown or line or data loss complain.
my id is jhshah internet is not working from 1st june 10:15
next day morning i complain on sanchar telenetwork pvt ltd one of his staff dhiru bhai says its working no problem them i call mr.vishal and he says i will sendy technitian at your home bit when i came to office still no one come to my home for internet issue then call him back @2pm he says our technition is on the way he came @ 5pm then he resolve problem after that 7pm internet connection is not working then my wife again call him and made complain. then he says some problem in online setting after resolve probl again not working then @8:50 i call him and says still not working your internet.then he says tomorrow you come 10am at my office and take modem with you when he and i knw its not a modem problem then he roudly talk with me he says u can dissconnected phone otherwise i will say bad word.
he know that i made complain in morning at 10:15 still at 9pm he dosent resolve my problem
contact him