[Resolved]  Sanchayani investment & savings Ltd — Refund Not received

My wife has invested more than INR 10000/- in Sanchayani and after opening of fraud case from Sanchayani our agent has given assurance to get the money but till date we haven't received a single rupee from sanchayani and would not able to find the way to get our hard earning money. request you to kindly help us out in this regard. On the top of everything i really dont understand what kind of action is taken by RBI till date to ensure refund of money to all the investors.this is really very unfortunate.

Comments

My mother has invested more than IN/-22000 in Sanchayani investment we want our money back, i like to known when we get the money back.

please take our contact no.[protected]
I would like to know as to who has to be contacted, as we have received our refund yet. plz let me know
Plz give us a contact number, as we have not received our refund yet. Did anyone receive their money back? Do those people have any conscience? How can they live happily with someone's hard earned money..?????
my dad invested money on Sanchayani and now the company is closed in goa due to this reason i m not able to get my money back .

Complaint categoryCategory: Banks