[Resolved]  sancheti promoters and builders — completion

i have purchased an apartment from sancheti promoters and builders in kothrud in 2003.
they have cont completed the work completely.he gave us the possession of the said property in incomplete conditionin 2006.we at our own cost completed it.
he has notgiven completion certificate certificate till date.
when we go to meet him he abuse us,he is a mere shameless creature
we are in great trouble cannot sell the property,cannot complaint of basic needs to muncipal people ,as per their records building is not in existence
kindly help
Complaint comments  5 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

hi,

i am planning to buy a property in sacheti keshavnagar
let me know your email id

mine is vivekanand.[protected]@gmail.com
Hi, This builder is a cheater, he will ask you to sign a consent letter where you will give rights to make any changes to building lay out and you will not have any authority to say no.
He will not disclose you that hs is taking such consent letter from you. it will be given to you in a bunch of papers you should sign at the time of registrations so you do not have any way to say no, If you wish to cancel the deal you have to loose 10% of registration amount.
Hi Sanjay can you share your experience(build quality, possession timing etc. ).. also the society and locality name
Hi Sanjay & Others,

I am Tushar, from Pune.
I'm planning to purchase flat in Sancheti's "Dream Castle, Wakad, Pune".

I checked Sacheti builders & his other properties .There are mixed reviews. It sounds like google reviews are manipulated.

I'll be putting my whole life's saving into the flat & I dont want to get cheated & dont want to face any serious issues after buying home

So I request you guys to kindly help me out to get some real information about the builder & other flat related things.

What things I should look up to while making this deal & how to know real facts about the builder & property.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

my email : [protected]@gmail.com