Show menu
FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  sangam spinners bhilwara(Rajasthan) — p.f. still not transfer (since 6 years)

Dear sir,
My self Neerajkumar Jha. I worked in your organisation 01/01/2004
to 04/12/2004 . and now i am working in ultratech cements ,Awarpur
maharashtra. But after releaving from company i won't get transfer of my p.
f.accounts.So please it is kind request to the sangam spinners company to transfer my p.f. account no. RJ/9615/6806 employee code no S0794.I allready send p.f.
transfer form to your company,
Many times i communicate with the comany through postal mail as well as e-mail, but company dosn't replied.
So consider my complait
So please E-mail me withdrawl form of p.f.a/c.

my e-mail neeraj.[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments  2 CommentsShareTweet


i wanted job computer opreter you company THANKS
I am Ganesh kumar daroga. I am BCA complite student and I want to job in your Company of SANGAM. Thansk

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment

    Contact Information


    Complaint categoryCategory: Employees
    Add Company Information