[Resolved]  sanjeevani nursing home,kappal polu street, old washermenpet, chennai-600021. — maintenance & cleanliness

I had delivered my second baby in the above hospital on 28.09.2009. my delivery was done under cesaerean(LSCS). I got pain and irritation on the abdomen where the operation done. I told my inconvenience to the doctor and also to the nurses. But no one was not heard my complaint. They said that it will cure after one week and nothing to worry about that. But they did not watch and also not clean the stitching area of the abdomen atleast one time where the operation done. They discharged me from the hospital on 4.09.2009.
On 4.09.2009 i got severe pain on the stitching area. I phoned to doctor that i had a pain and need a checkup immediately. But they told me that you came tomorrow because the doctor was busy. Then I had to go to tomorrow and done a checkup. The doctor said what is this? how you got this problem?. Also the doctor told that it was not a curable problem, your abdomen was so ugly and i do not know how you got this ugly abdomen.
I asked doctor to cure my problem but they told me that it is cure by god only and i left frome the hospital.
Then i decided to go to another hospital namely Jayam nursing home where i got a full checkup and done treatment. Now i am 100% normal.
I asked the doctor how i got this problem? They told me that the doctor used unsterilised equipments for operation and also did not clean the stitching area using further solution. So that the skin was affected by bacterial infection.

(Also i saw the hand gloves used by doctor are very dirty during my monthly checkup before i got delivery. The used Hand gloves are soaked into the dub of water and washed and dried by nurses. Then these gloves are used by doctor again and again.)

Then i went to the sanjeevini nursing home where my delivery done and asked the doctor to answer the cleanliness of hospital. But they did not response me.
I had paid Rs.60,000 for treatment. so, kindly please take to this complaint for immediate action.

Comments

I do not understand why the people of north chennai area are not using CSI Rainy Hospital which is a very good hospital and not expensive. My two kids born there and I feel the doctors, nurses and staff are good. This hospital has very long history and why the people are choosing such small hospitals which came into existence in each narrow streets.
My mom was given treatment for some of her health issues here. I need to say, Sanjeevini nursing home is one of the best hospital in Chennai. The doctors and nurses are very caring and wonderful. They made sure my mom gets the best treatment. The doctor listened to my mom's health issues patiently and then started the treatment. Beautiful hospital and great doctors. We couldn't have asked for better. I highly recommend this hospital.
I had been there to sanjeevini hospital so many times and they were so kind in their service. Especially dr dhanalakshi has been so kind with all sort of patients. She has been a wonderful gift by god to us. I pray her for the service that she does to vanarpet.
We are treating @ Sanjeevini hospital. My first Baby born there only. Dhanalakshmi doctor is so kind and I cannot accept the complaint given against the doctor. and they keep the hospital so clean. now also we are proceeding for our second baby @ sanjeevini hospital only. we used to see the doctor as GOD after seen her kindness and treatment. so the complaint is completely fake I could say . Thanks -Savitran

Complaint categoryCategory: Hospitals