[Resolved]  Sanou Abu <s20dd0signeircom.net> — Subject: This is confidential, I request for your urgent response.........

From Sanou Abu Tue Feb 3 20:17:30 2009
Return-Path: <[protected]@eircom.net>
Authentication-Results: mta102.mail.in.yahoo.com from=eircom.net; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=eircom.net; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 159.134.118.31 (HELO mail15.svc.cra.dublin.eircom.net) (159.134.118.31)
by mta102.mail.in.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 04 Feb 2009 03:07:38 +0530
Received: (qmail 7421 messnum 14362124 invoked from network[159.134.118.216/mail17.svc.cra.dublin.eircom.net]); 3 Feb 2009 14:47:03 -0000
Received: from mail17.svc.cra.dublin.eircom.net (159.134.118.216)
by mail15.svc.cra.dublin.eircom.net (qp 7421) with SMTP; 3 Feb 2009 14:47:03 -0000
Received: (qmail 29250 messnum 4452255 invoked from network[86.43.60.100/webmail00.webmail.cra.eircom.net]); 3 Feb 2009 14:47:03 -0000
Received: from webmail00.webmail.cra.eircom.net (HELO webmailclassic.eircom.net) (86.43.60.100)
by mail17.svc.cra.dublin.eircom.net (qp 29250) with SMTP; 3 Feb 2009 14:47:03 -0000
From: "Sanou Abu" <[protected]@eircom.net>
Reply-To: <[protected]@hotmail.fr>
To: .
Subject: This is confidential, I request for your urgent response...
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 14:47:30 +0000
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Organization: Eircom Net (http://www.eircom.net/)
Content-Length: 2996

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Sanou Abu <[protected]@eircom.net>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, 3 February, 2009 8:17:30 PM
Subject: This is confidential, I request for your urgent response...

Dear Friend,

Compliment of the season,

This mail might come to you as a surprise and the temptation to ignore it as unserious could come into your mind but please consider it a divine wish and accept it with a deep sense of humility I am MR.SANOU ABU, the Manager In charge of Auditing and Accounting Department Bank of Africa (B.O.A)Ouagadougou Burkina Faso in West Africa, with due respect and Regard, I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be very beneficial to both o[censored]s at the end of the transaction.

During my investigation and auditing in this Bank I came across a very huge sum of money belonging to one of our deceased customer who died in the year 2003 in a plane crash and the fund has been dormant in his account with this bank without any claim of the fund in our Custody either from his family or relation before my discovery to this development.

personally, I keep this information secret within my self and to enable the whole plans and idea be Profitable and successful during the time of execution, the said amount is U.S$5.3m (Five million, Three Hundred Thousand United States dollars) I contacted you to be my partner and person to be reliable and capable to champion a business of such magnitude without any problem.

Meanwhile i want to let you know that all the whole arrangement that we will use to put claim over this fund as the next of kin to the deceased customer, to get the required approval from the bank authorities And transfer this money to your account has been put in Place, directives and needed information of the deceased customer will be relayed to you as soon as you indicate Your interest and willingness to assist me, In fact I could have done this deal alone but because of my position in this bank as a civil servant and we are not allowed to operate a foreign account.

I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free, on smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be entitled to 40% of the total sum as gratification, while 5% will be set aside to take care of expenses that may arise during the time of transfer, while 55% will be for me, please keep this as "Top Secret" as I am still in service and intend to retire from service after we conclude this deal.

I will be monitoring the whole situation here in this bank Until you confirm the money in your account, and ask me to come Down to your country for subsequent sharing of the fund According to percentages previously indicated and further Investment, either in your country or any country you advice me to invest in.

I suggest you get back to me As soon as possible and also include your personal phone/mobile and fax numbers for easy communication between me and you.

I will be expecting to hear from you.

Your Sincere,
MR.SANOU ABU.

[protected][protected][protected]-----
Find the home of your dreams with eircom net property
Sign up for email alerts now http://www.eircom.net/propertyalerts

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other