[Resolved]  Sansui 42'' Projection TV — No Picture

This was my very bad experience with Sansui TV, which I bought in 2005 and model is 42’’ Projection TV, now I want to take this issue to high authority.
History
Sansui Projection 42’’ TV Purchased in Oct 2005 from Mahaveer Electronics, Kondhwa, Pune; I paid cash 50000/- for this TV.
Within one year (Aug 2006) I got screen and video problem, I called service center and after 1 month I got proper solution because parts need to order from Aurangabad; here TV motherboard have to change due to default product.
Again within year (2007) I got same problem and same part have to change; again this happen in Aug 2008 also.
NOW 2009 I am facing same problem I called Sansui Service Desk on [protected] and raised my complaint with reference number PUN[protected] after continues one week follow-up one person visited my home and checked TV and told me same problem which I mentioned above and also I need to pay charges for the same, agent promised me to come back with new part within 2/3 days and he will repair the TV; here also we have to contact him more then 10 times. Due to family emergency (Death in the family) we have to go our native place and I am still out of station.

I want SANSUI to open this reference number again and give me final solution without charging any amount on this because this problem is ON-GOING.

Sansui India
    Sansui India Phone
    Sansui India Address
    Plot No. 248 (1st & 2nd Floor), Udyog Vihar, Phase – IV, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015